©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My Next Cycle Is..

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Run 50/50/50 of each short esters and then you can ramp up to a 100 depending on how ur body reacts to the tren that's why I say give it two weeks before each increase with tren

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
OP some sponsors carry a blend like the one mentioned above. Makes it a lot easier to measure out.

Thanks, I'll look around site to see whose go what; i've always hit Alin so maybe i'll run into blend there.

All info much appreciated.

Any major difference in running the short ester versus long with compounds? pros and cons

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Thanks, I'll look around site to see whose go what; i've always hit Alin so maybe i'll run into blend there.

All info much appreciated.

Any major difference in running the short ester versus long with compounds? pros and cons

Pro for long ester is less shots

Biggest con for long ester is if you realize u can't handle the tren youre screwed til it gets out of your system. Takes longer to get in your system

This is the reason I would highly advise you to start out with tren ace for your first tren cycle

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Pro for long ester is less shots

Biggest con for long ester is if you realize u can't handle the tren youre screwed til it gets out of your system. Takes longer to get in your system

This is the reason I would highly advise you to start out with tren ace for your first tren cycle

Sounds like a good idea for sure!

How long should i run this first one with the short esters; def if I'm only rampling up every two weeks and running EOD?

Researching for anywhere with a blend close to 50/50/50 Tren Ace/Test Prop/Mast Prop. anyone found this please point me in right direction, if not I'll mix myself.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I personally just order them separately but if u were to look around I'm sure you'll be able to find them from one of our sponsors. I tend to blast/cruise now. If I were you I'd run it for 12-16 weeks. Post ur stats diet training for others to give u some input to help u out better

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I personally just order them separately but if u were to look around I'm sure you'll be able to find them from one of our sponsors. I tend to blast/cruise now. If I were you I'd run it for 12-16 weeks. Post ur stats diet training for others to give u some input to help u out better

Will do, and stats im sitting at 6ft 225lbs. Last cycle got to 238, held good bit after but then had an incident where i wasn't in gym for month.

I see in some past threads peopel ran the Mast, with Test alone. I personally got best gains off running that Deca with Test.

How is the Mast compared to Deca wen inorporating?

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Will do, and stats im sitting at 6ft 225lbs. Last cycle got to 238, held good bit after but then had an incident where i wasn't in gym for month.

I see in some past threads peopel ran the Mast, with Test alone. I personally got best gains off running that Deca with Test.

How is the Mast compared to Deca wen inorporating?

I always held so much water on deca and I get the infamous deca dick not cool when your old lady starts questioning things. Now and if u do some research and use the search button it will become your bestfriend. Now u sound like u got some pretty good size so why not just stay big and lean instead of holding all that water from deca? These links below will help u out a little more.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drostanolone_propionate

http://www.steroid.com/Masteron.php#

http://anasci.org/vB/showthread.php?p=224828

Later today I'm sure magnus or ironbuilt will chime in and break it down in more scientific terms for you.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I always held so much water on deca and I get the infamous deca dick not cool when your old lady starts questioning things. Now and if u do some research and use the search button it will become your bestfriend. Now u sound like u got some pretty good size so why not just stay big and lean instead of holding all that water from deca? These links below will help u out a little more.

Drostanolone propionate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Masteron - Steroid .com

Hormone Esters. the need to know - Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum

Later today I'm sure magnus or ironbuilt will chime in and break it down in more scientific terms for you.

Thanks!

I do hold water on Deca but I never mind and overall gains and size I've gotten the most out of that. Deca dick is something I've never ran into fortunately, maybe because my test was at 750mg both times I compounded with Deca.

I'm honestly just looking to keep throwing on as much size as possible, so whatever does the trick.

I assume you mean that the Tren/Test/Mast will still help me make great gains (maybe even better then last cycle) but while on i'll just be leaner/dryer then I'm used to being but in the end still an outcome of just overall size?

(this is mostly conversation but I am still looking through board for more info, so ya dont think i ignored ya advice)

thanks all

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I'm sire someone will chime in and further explain masteron to you in more technical terms than I can

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Mast mentioned alot for cutting, staying lean when adding muscle, keeping water retention down; and noticeable if already at lower bf% when I am not!! haha, been focusing simply on size, Size, SIZE!

I am definitely trying for mass, strength.

More research and updating all with my opinions on readings, doesn't look like Mast will be for me so far.

Thanks everyone!!!

Last edited:

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
mast is def a good compound for hardening muscle, adding/retaining strength etc.

It also is a very nice feel-good compound. I always feel amazing when running it. Libido, alpha, overall sense of godliness.

I always keep mast in my regimen. At different doses depending on goals and other compounds.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
mast is def a good compound for hardening muscle, adding/retaining strength etc.

It also is a very nice feel-good compound. I always feel amazing when running it. Libido, alpha, overall sense of godliness.

I always keep mast in my regimen. At different doses depending on goals and other compounds.

How would you use this with a Mass/Bulk Cycle? If not, what would you recommend for some more SIZE?

**Sorry, should have mentioned in beginning that I'm looking for size and that may minimize the recomendations compared to my past cycles.**

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Yea, looks as though i'll dodge that but still looking into the Tren Ace/Test Prop together.

Compared to past cycle history, and not including Anadrol bc it decreases my apetite like crazy, any other cycle for mass recommended for my level of experience. Maybe run same cycle wtih Deca higher and Dbol this time around as my last?

**Sorry I didn't mention cycle goal was for size and strength, but i did learn a lot int o Mast future!**

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I wouldn't rule out anadrol yet I believe that synthatek has an appetite stimulant you might check into if not them it was one of the board sponsors I can find more info if you'd like. I know I seem it in an article somewhere. Maybe on pro muscle. Atleast when you're ready to run some masteron down the road you have all the info now.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I wouldn't rule out anadrol yet I believe that synthatek has an appetite stimulant you might check into if not them it was one of the board sponsors I can find more info if you'd like. I know I seem it in an article somewhere. Maybe on pro muscle. Atleast when you're ready to run some masteron down the road you have all the info now.

Yea, maybe.... I've ran the A-drol at 50mg, then 100mgs past cycle. That was the first time I "REALLY" notice apetite ever being down while on..not like usual with Dbol, and the strength gains weren't substantially higher than the dbol at 75mgs ed.

Maybe I'll go one more round with it, not sure if it'll be this cycle though. (bad taste of experience with it right now, hah)

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Will do!

1)Anyone run just that Test/Tren together without a 3rd compound like "Mast"?

2)If so, with the short esters I guess no reason to use an oral anywhere within the cycle?

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I've ran tren test eq, tren test deca, and tren test mast never really ran tren and test by itself. But I do know others here have ran tren real high and low dose of test. I've found through my experience the higher I ran tren the higher my bp gets so I stick to under 700 mgs a week. In my case it might've also been the eq as well as tren that caused my bp to rise to 160+ over 90 but that was when I'd run out of bp meds. When I run around 700 mgs of tren it usually stays around 130-140/80. Normal for me is around 120-130/80,