©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My Next Cycle Is..

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
1st-Andropen 10 weeks (500mgs per week)
2nd-Supertest/D-bol (900mgs total per week/40 mgs per day)
3rd-Test-E/Dbol (500mgs per week/ 50mg per day)
4rth- Sust/Dbol (750mgs per week/30mg per day for 5 weeks)
5th- Test-E/Deca/Dbol (Test n Deca mixed at two shots week Test-700mgs Deca 400mgs per week/Dbol at 30mgs per day for 4 weeks)
6th- Test-C/EQ/Anadrol (Test C 750mgs per week/EQ 400mgs per week/Anadrol 50mgs per day at 25days)
7th- Sust @ 500mgs for 14 weeks/ 75 Mg.Dbol per day 4 weeks(catch up cycle after injury)
8th- Test C 750mgs for 14 weeks/Deca 400mgs for 12 weeks/Anadrol 100mgs ed for first 4 weeks

**3 Weeks after last injection**
Week 1-3= Clomid at 250mg day 1, days 2-11 at 100mg. days 12-21 at 50mg per day.
Week 1-3= Nolvadex at 20mg per day at days 1-16, days 17-21 at 10mg per da

I loved the Test C/Deca compounds together; the best so far and i've grown the most from that than any other cycle.

What do you all think i should run now, been 6 months since last cycle and the past ones are spread out from time i was 21 to now, 28 yrs old at about 1 cycle a year. Last year I ran two within same year for first time.

Any ideas on a brave step up?

Last edited:

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I see you haven't jumped on the Tren wagon yet. How about tren, prop and masteron?

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Just wondering, why the different test you go from test E to test C to sust

This is the exact sake thing I wondered at first but after thinking about it I believe these are all different examples of cycles. Atleast I hope that's what it is and not jumping all around like it sounds.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
This is the exact sake thing I wondered at first but after thinking about it I believe these are all different examples of cycles. Atleast I hope that's what it is and not jumping all around like it sounds.

Are these the cycles he has already ran? Pretty sure it is.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Love tren test mast great cycle specially if youve never ran it before

Just started this a week ago after cruising on 250mg test. I can already feel the tren kicking in. Strength up 10-20% on everything last night at the gym. Cant wait till its all in full effect. I love this combo man, only 2nd time running it and first time was a short cycle so Im really excited to see how a full one goes

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Just started this a week ago after cruising on 250mg test. I can already feel the tren kicking in. Strength up 10-20% on everything last night at the gym. Cant wait till its all in full effect. I love this combo man, only 2nd time running it and first time was a short cycle so Im really excited to see how a full one goes
Another benefit to this cycle is libido goes thru the roof your significant other is gonna either love ya or hate ya by the end of it lmao.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Another benefit to this cycle is libido goes thru the roof your significant other is gonna either love ya or hate ya by the end of it lmao.

Yeah the mrs was getting tired of me wanting sex multiple times a day the first go around cause she was getting sore.lol

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Hey guys, sorry just now back on here.

Yeah, those are all the past cycles I have ran. The variation in Test were just due to experimenting and cycles most recommended to me on the board at the time. I've always consulted on here before gearing up so that's why I'm back!

**Tren has been mentioned and I'd love to try but just been a little spineless.

Is the Tren an EOD injection to balance out levels?

I need to study up on the Mast bc not too sure of it's role.

I'll study up on the Tren,Test,Mast cycle and dosages, etc. Meanwhile any more info is much appreciated.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012

Yeah, those are all the past cycles I have ran. The variation in Test were just due to experimenting and cycles most recommended to me on the board at the time. I've always consulted on here before gearing up so that's why I'm back!

I'll study up on the Tren,Test,Mast cycle and dosages, etc. Meanwhile any more info is much appreciated.

If its your first time with these compounds just start out slow. But from the looks of your other cycles you have plenty of experience and shouldnt have any problems if you keep it to a moderate dose. Read up on trenbelone acetate, Drostanolone propionate and Test prop. They are all short ester compounds. It gives you good quality gains but very dry. Completely different from what your other cycles look like.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa

Ive always ran tren acetate eod and tren enanthate every third day tren shouldnt be scary for ya you have several cycles under your belt you should be fine as mentioned above just start out slow and see how you react to it but I can promise you try tren mast test and it will be one of your favorite cycles.:love1:

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I'm there too I run ace EOD with mast e and test 300 fixing to lower my test and change it to prop. Great combo with these 3 and I'm hooked tren usually kills my sex drive but running the mast I'm horny as hell. To the op just start at a low dose and every 2 weeks raise it a little and see where you're at. If you are prone to anxiety I'd stick with ace and not tren e. Just in case u decide u can't hand it u don't have to wait for the tren e to get outta ur body.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Thanks everyone. Still researching!!

That Test/Deca/Anadrol was my best gainer (though Adrol wasn't favored).

Aas of now looking at these dosages people have ran within past forums about this cycle.

When you all say Test, you're almost always referring to Prop wihin this specific cycle?

Anyone have beginner dosages and ramp up methods they used to increase that would be good for a novice to these compounds? No need for an oral kickoff?

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Well currently I'm running test e 300 but I'm dropping to prop for a cruise cycle. But generally when someone says test tren mast cycle its either long esters or short ester ran together ie tren e, test e, masteron e. Or tren ace test prop and mast prop. I stick with tren ace and just run 1½cc EOD add some test e and mast e to max out the syringe at 3 cc's I make sure to atleast get in 600 mgs of mast and 900+ test.

Now some people will tell u to always run tren higher than test or whatever. I say run it the way it works best for u. Its trial and error remember everybody's different and some compounds work better for certain people than others.