©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

METAL - enter @ your own risk

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Wizecracker Capacity - YouTube

This ghetto metal band is some of my best buddies. My great friend Mike Fulton passed away thursday. Crushing grief. Mikee spent many weekends
here with my wife and I . He was a city boy at heart. The picture is from happy times.Mike is in the packers jersey. Gone at age 35.
Missing you brother......T

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Pet Monkey - YouTube
My Pals. The most fun live band.
Good times good memories... Missed. Thx T

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Witness - YouTube
Funny one here. religous door knockers beware. Play loud..... see ya on the other side brother....T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Wizecracker Capacity - YouTube

This ghetto metal band is some of my best buddies. My great friend Mike Fulton passed away thursday. Crushing grief. Mikee spent many weekends
here with my wife and I . He was a city boy at heart. The picture is from happy times.Mike is in the packers jersey. Gone at age 35.
Missing you brother......T

Mikee you are a genius in music bro.. Thru turbobusa ive heard best stories ever ! RIP and keep on playing and sending us music..ib...

basskiller

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 29, 2004
this was a great time to be alive and kicking it...

Sammy Hagar - Heavy Metal (With Taarna in Stereo) - YouTube

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Kreator and Mille's amazing pick hand showing they are better than ever.

Kreator - Demon Prince (Live Rock Hard 2010) - YouTube

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Old classic from Entombed. They had such a unique sound. If you listen from :32-42, it's about as tuned down and fuzzed out that you can play live and actually get some sort of discernible sound :D

Entombed - Abnormally Deceased live 2011 - YouTube

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Man, had the chance to see GWAR about 20 years ago but didn't catch them for whatever reason.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hey Marsh ! man have 'nt seen ya for a bit. How the hell are ya?
Black Label Society - Ain't No Sunshine - YouTube
Funny video but I dig this Zak cover..T

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Hangin' in there, T ! An old Celtic Frost classic from the 80's here !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMwQzK1vylI

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Ya, I know I'm out there, but for the same reason I like the old NFL Films music, I always enjoyed some of the old music used in the original Spiderman cartoons.

Here's some wackos as into it as me that got permission from the original composer to redo them with a full band/orchestra. Great stuff :)

Posted this in the metal section, because if you don't think the riff @ 2:14 can/was turned into Metallica sized metal thunder, then you don't know metal !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvKMOAVKZ-s

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
That was awesome!... I hear some killer bb posing music in there . Very very cool. Thx , T.....