©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

It's time to get HUGE!

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Yesterday I took 5ml synthetine and 3ml syntheselen with a good preworkout. I figured it was because I was rushing and up for things but the feeling I had in the gym was incredible. Maybe it's the low dose of prami I have been using this week because that has definitely changed my behaviour. Mentally I couldn't have been better and I was like an animal in the gym. I must have done about 30 hard sets in 1 hour and was dripping with sweat at the end.

I decided to repeat everything today and it was more of the same and just a crazy rush in the gym. I was dripping with sweat after training on my way home which never happens. I sweat loads in the gym but never afterwards. I got a shower and finished with cold water which I do every gym day. I also had a day off dnp and dosed 1 cap to finish last night so a lower dose than the 2 caps I was using for a few days. The only difference is the synthetine and syntheselen. I feel fine now but after training my skin was hot and I started sweating a weird amount. I am used to high doses of both synthetek products but it's been a long time since I used 3ml syntheselen so it must be that. I am going to repeat the same tomorrow but with a different preworkout.

Gonna dose my AAS now. I am dropping the EQ and will do the above doses of everything else. I will also drop the prami as well as I was just using it for approx 1 week so I will dose another 0.125mg tonight and I have decided not do the once weekly dosing afterwards. I will get blood work done in a few weeks and see how everything looks and adjust if needed but my prolactin will likely be fairly low so there is no need for it.

I have a love/hate (mainly hate) relationship with HGH. In the past it has given me joint pain and I am feeling it now as well. I will carry it on at 3.33iu until I leave then I will see how I feel the week I go away and decide when I get back.

There are too many variables because I recently added in various aids but so far I am extremely impressed with these primo acetate tabs. It's the first time I have ever used it. The first day I used them the pump in the gym was on another level so I felt the difference straightaway. I am also holding water which is most likely from a combination of the HGH and DNP. I don't usually hold much (if any) from DNP so it's most likely from the first week of reintroducing HGH as I always hold water from it at the start. The pump I got in my legs today was amazing and it remained for a very long time.

Smith Machine Standing Calf Raises... 2 working sets with the last being a massive drop set (5pps, 4pps, 3pps, 2pps, 1pps).
Seated Calf Raises... 1 working drop set.
Stiff Leg Deadlifts... 2 working sets (nothing heavy because I have felt some pain this week and I go away soon so I can't be getting injured).
Lying Leg Curls... 2 working sets with partials.
Leg Press... 2 working sets.
Leg Extensions... 1 working pump set.
Walking DB Lunges... worked up to 30kg DB's and this destroyed me.
I saw a friend doing landmine squats so I jumped in and finished with 1 set until I couldn't move then I crawled to a mat and ended the day with some stretches.

I do like doing drop sets for calves and some other movements but it's often just a more fun way to offload the weights for me. I usually don't have it planned but if I have 5pps on the smith I usually think do a drop set :)