©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Is this cycle advice B/S? Suggested by IFBB Pro

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
People call Paul a maniac with his high doses but people need to remember its for a short time. Basically hit ur body fast & hard then get out before ur body can adjust and slow the gains down

Here's what I noticed right off the bat. U know how long esters take a while to kick in at 500-750mg a week? Well when u push the envelope with long esters like this they kick in very fast!!

How was the Deca at that high? Fkn AMAZING!!
Now please remember I only ran test 500mg a day for only 15 days then I switched compounds just like Paul advises. I didnt run test that way for a solid month

I said that about EQ...people hate on it but when its run as a base at 1.5grams its AMAZING & fast...What'd You run 1-15test & 16-30deca PB has that cycle in his book...also how much weight did YOu gain ballpark

I'm a believer that You need to go high & short duration if You have done a lot of cycles far after Your base is built

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
I'm LOLing at the fact that you think posting his "exact" numbers would give your friends identity away...

But honestly the cycle makes some sense. Scale it down to a guy who's 220 and you could probably do half that. You are basically front loading the cycle getting hormone levels up fast. Deca has a fucking huge halflife, so the 4 weeks off you still have mucho hormones in the blood, don't get it twisted. Just cause he's not injecting, he's not "off".

And 2g tren, for a guy that size? FUCK YEAH. Some of these guys are 100mg a day every day of the year. I'll be up to 1.4g of tren by the end of my prep. SHit does some serious fucking work when you run it like that.

NOT HEALTHY AT ALL. I wouldn't do it for long, but try 200-300mg tren a day for a few weeks... LOL it's insane.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Yea, cobra is a big boy. I haven't seen any recent pics, but he posted some up about a year or two ago at WCBB and then ProM.