©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Is this cycle advice B/S? Suggested by IFBB Pro

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
All the high cycles look good on paper......but here's the real question

What things do the guys take for supporting there body? Vasodialators, blood thinners, etc. that's what I'm more interested in

The interesting thing about that is the individual nature of these compounds makes everyone different in that respect. Some guys look at dbol and they have BP issues, others can do 100mg daily and see no adverse BP effects.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
funny you mention that, the guy I wrote about in this thread says to stay the **** away from dbol. he says 50 dbol gives him more side effects than 300-100 anadrol tapered down on his blood tests, lipid profile, heartburn, etc. 50dbol apparently makes him feel like crap after a few weeks tops.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I think that has to do with 90%+ of Drol these days being complete garbage anyone whos used Hemos or Balkans can attest to how much better they are then most whats out there....I've always also wondered if higher dose drol would produce more gains or just more sides? I LOVE Drol

kinglewy

Apr 3, 2013
Seems like a weird way to cycle. He's never truly "off" because the long-estered gear especially at those doses is still in his system.

Never really get into the "know a guy thats a pro" or a "pro said this or that" cycles. The one guy I do believe who is good friends with a fairly well known pro told me that he stays on 5+ grams a week and has been for the past 5 years never coming off for a second.

Genetics ofcourse are one thing but imagine the dedication to pinning one must have. When you switch to fast-esters during prep you would be a human pin cushion! I tried to run a 2gram/wk fast-ester cycle and after 2 weeks I was filled with oil and was running out of places to pin lol. Needles to say I dropped the dosage down.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
I think that has to do with 90%+ of Drol these days being complete garbage anyone whos used Hemos or Balkans can attest to how much better they are then most whats out there....I've always also wondered if higher dose drol would produce more gains or just more sides? I LOVE Drol

Good ol' hemos...my Brazilian buddies. Haven't seen those in years.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Obviously simple abuse is wrong. Plus most guys don't need anything like those doses. But in a way I am happy to see posts like this. No one wants people to put themselves into an early grave and if some normal gym goer read this and thought I will do that he is an idiot. But again it's good to see stuff like this cos these doses go on ALL OVER. These are not that uncommon but on pro muscle guys seems to think no one just an odd mad person would run something like that. Guys have their heads buried in the sand and they just plain outright lie to others. Todays BB and PL is full of insane drug abuse and that's why we have guys who are 300 pounds and 5ft 7. Sometimes aas doses aren't that bad but if you found out about slin :eek::D I know guys taking slin 8 times a day before every meal.

Ok . here is my take . Pros usage and compounds vary wildly.
I'll be seeing a pro buddy in hour and i'll ask if he knows any beside Chris Chugmaster Duffy that used orals that high.I'm sure there are and beyond .
my bud uses lightly off season . Great genetics and just does not need all that for off season size. he is two weeks out from the newyork pro.he is at 298 today. As far as the tren dosage you mentioned I have know woman that
use above 1000 mgs or more weekly in prep time . Don't care if you don't beileve it because I know it for fact. There are some pros that use really conservative amounts at that level but not many. Gos with the territory.
On the oral front ive seen why some guys might throw caution to the wind with anadrol . Anadrol gains can be pretty intense at high dosges .'
dbol seems to have sides out pace gains rapidly after 50-60mgs daily.
Have know of some pros using 500mg drol daily. Just not sure why.
Back in the day we had a doc that wrote very liberally for drol he would write for up to 6 2902's daily if you asked . . My wonder is how you would muster the will to eat on those huge amts of orals . Shit i have to work at it with 50mgs dbol or 100mg drol daily . no food no grow... T

Cobramike

Dec 7, 2012
I've done Paul Borreson stack. Only 500mg Test/daily, 500mg Deca/daily, 50mg dbol/daily for month and was fkn amazing results

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Obviously simple abuse is wrong. Plus most guys don't need anything like those doses. But in a way I am happy to see posts like this. No one wants people to put themselves into an early grave and if some normal gym goer read this and thought I will do that he is an idiot. But again it's good to see stuff like this cos these doses go on ALL OVER. These are not that uncommon but on pro muscle guys seems to think no one just an odd mad person would run something like that. Guys have their heads buried in the sand and they just plain outright lie to others. Todays BB and PL is full of insane drug abuse and that's why we have guys who are 300 pounds and 5ft 7. Sometimes aas doses aren't that bad but if you found out about slin :eek::D I know guys taking slin 8 times a day before every meal.

I think if a normal guy at the gym took these doses hed prob turn green and start yelling hulk smash lol but in all seriousness people need to realize unless you standing on the stage at mr o it just isnt fucking necessary. If someone doesnt do the proper research and or thinks if I take this much ill look like big ramey or cutler ......then im pretty sure darwins theory will take over and they will eliminate theirselves.
:action-smiley-060:

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
I've done Paul Borreson stack. Only 500mg Test/daily, 500mg Deca/daily, 50mg dbol/daily for month and was fkn amazing results

WTF

YOU RAN 3500 TEST and 3500 DECA a week for 4 weeks?!?!?!

7grams of injectables + 350mg orals?!?!

4 weeks?!?!

Cobramike

Dec 7, 2012
Yes I did!! No bullshit either. I had amazing results with that but I also compete in open heavyweight class so I'm not just a gym rat that takes this for recreation. I eventually lowered down the Deca to 1000mg a week and bumped in some Tren ace at 200mg a day. Results were amazing. The Tren was trying to cut water weight off while Deca was fraying to store it. What I had was a nice look. Full as hell but tight so not just a blah bloated look. Took out the dbol when I added the Tren. Was also taking 10iu Humalin R twice a day along with GH 5iu twice daily but for only 4 days in a row

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
My mind is completely shattered.......

what were the results of 3500 deca a week vs 1k deca?!?!

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
WTF

YOU RAN 3500 TEST and 3500 DECA a week for 4 weeks?!?!?!

7grams of injectables + 350mg orals?!?!

4 weeks?!?!

How fast were the gains in a month?? & what type of gains did You see in 30days?

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I'm curious about Hematocrit on these type of cycles. Even if they're short in duration, I'm curious about the cumulative effect.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
My mind is completely shattered.......

what were the results of 3500 deca a week vs 1k deca?!?!

Not that I have tried anything like that but know many who have. But like I said in the other thread deca doesn't suddenly just stop working at 600mg per week. But sure there will always be a limit with certain things and an amount were it suddenly just gives more side effects with no extra results. There are only so many hormones the body can absord at one time.

In the other thread you bring up 600mg a lot and I understand why as to me that amount gives great results and if health is a concern probably the most one should use of deca. But deca is the ultimate muscle builder so taking 3.5grams is gonna mutate you under the right circumstances and have multiple times more of an effect than 600mg.

I have to add the right circumstances include an extremely lean state to start the cycle with. A great training plan and regimented diet. Added gh boosters (peps, gh) and a few other things to help the process (certain aas and slin).

Cobramike

Dec 7, 2012
It was the 1st time I've gone that high before. Done many MANY cycles and wanted to try something new. People call Paul a maniac with his high doses but people need to remember its for a short time. Basically hit ur body fast & hard then get out before ur body can adjust and slow the gains down

Here's what I noticed right off the bat. U know how long esters take a while to kick in at 500-750mg a week? Well when u push the envelope with long esters like this they kick in very fast!!

How was the Deca at that high? Fkn AMAZING!! Forget that 600-800mg a week BS. It worked like never before. I was blowing up fast but it wasnt all water. In fact I'm getting ready to run this again only ill be using NPP instead of Deca. Also will be running Tren in place of Primo like Paul advises

Now please remember I only ran test 500mg a day for only 15 days then I switched compounds just like Paul advises. I didnt run test that way for a solid month

Also eating a shit ton of food. 9oz protein per meal six times a day along with 400-500 carbs a day

Last edited: