©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Is this cycle advice B/S? Suggested by IFBB Pro

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
My IRL friend is an IFBB Pro Bodybuilder, he is 260lbs or something during offseason at 5'7-5'8ish if I remember correctly.

I can't give names out, but he's not even in his 30s yet, and he doesn't...really have a reason to lie to me, but this advice he just told me about what he does seems absolutely insane to me.

I swear it sounds like B/S, can anybody confirm or deny if people really do this?

He says he runs 3-6weeks of gear MAXIMUM and then takes 3 weeks off. However, in those 3-6 weeks which is usually 6 weeks, he runs his doses like this. I can't give exact numbers out for cycle privacy, but just look at how it's laid out so you can the pyramid scheme... and I'm 100% serious...these doses were very realistic/close to what he says...

Week 1- 2500ish Deca / 150 Dbol / 300 Anadrol
Week2 - 2000ish Deca / 125 Dbol / 250 Anadrol
Week3 - 1500ish Deca / 100 Dbol / 200 Anadrol
*** At this point,orals drop a lot,and injectable stays steady
Week4 - 1kish Deca / 75 Dbol / 150 Anadrol
Week5 - 1kish Deca / 50 Dbol / 100 Anadrol
Week6 - 1kish Deca ; no orals
Week7- Off EVERYTHING
Week8- Off EVERYTHING
Week9 - Off EVERYTHING
Week10 - Sometimes off; sometimes start over

*There is also test/eq in there,but not putting it in,it's his "cycle base" apparently;it never changes no matter what cycle he is on.

So to sum it up, b/c it looks kind of confusing:

Week1-3 : Massive gear blast, but pyramids down in dose
Week4-6 : Lowered/stable amount of injectable ; orals decrease and eventually gone by week 6
Week7-9(sometimes 10) : NO gear, PERIOD

ALL I CAN SAY IS WTH?!?! Is this legit?!?!

3-6 week cycles of obscene amounts of gear then 3-4 weeks off everything?

FYI: He claims his blood tests apparently actually come back very good, much better than when he uses even 1/2 these doses over 8-12 weeks?!?
He also claimed when he runs tren, he will run up to 2,000 TREN for 3-6 weeks !!!! My mind is just completely shocked right now.

Last edited:

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
A few years back I was speaking with a friend that is 6'9 close to 400lbs(former WWF Wrestler) & he basically outlined a very close cycle with test as the base not deca

I'd love to know how much base of test/eq Your friend runs?

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
A few years back I was speaking with a friend that is 6'9 close to 400lbs(former WWF Wrestler) & he basically outlined a very close cycle with test as the base not deca

I'd love to know how much base of test/eq Your friend runs?

Test/EQ *IS* his cycle base... I mentioned that above. Deca is not his base,it was the heavy-duty drug he was "blasting" for his cycle. That was just the compound he used when illustrating to me how his cycles look...

I can't give out numbers, but I can tell you this:

Test is below 2k but above 1K(believe it or not); he actually said anything over that is a "Waste"! then again hes not on Olympia stage, so that might be b/s! lol. I will also mention when he does tren as the blasting compound of his cycle, test drops waaaaaaaaay down. like ALOT. but only for tren? I guess he does the high tren/low test thing?

Eq is below 1k but above 500 (believe it or not)

Once again, I don't see why he would lie to me?

So this seems legit to you?

What did your WWF friends cycle look like? lol

Last edited:

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
That's a SHIT TON of gear! Honestly, who can afford that?

Very few are genetically gifted enough to even become a pro. So, if you don't have the genetics, why take the risk? Just my humble opinion.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
If he is a pro, I can see that being realistic... knowing that it is part of his livelihood and career and what is needed to be done to maintain the size of a pro, yeah, that seems like a pro cycle.

Is it something I even want to try to comprehend, fuck no. But is is entertaining none the less....

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
If he is a pro, I can see that being realistic... knowing that it is part of his livelihood and career and what is needed to be done to maintain the size of a pro, yeah, that seems like a pro cycle.

Is it something I even want to try to comprehend, fuck no. But is is entertaining none the less....

What he said....

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
honestly though, deca and dbol and anadrol and tren and test and eq are all cheap if you think about it...even in these doses. I mean...RELATIVELY cheap.

it's the GH that will bankrupt you tbqh

-

it wasn't the doses I was really flabbergasted about as much as the type of cycling

3-6 on / 3-4 off ?

this just seems against everything I have heard of for an IFBB Pro???

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
So this seems legit to you?

What did your WWF friends cycle look like? lol

I don't remember exactly offhand(I'll have to dig to find it) but along the lines of:

wk1 200/250mg oral, 3000test, 600/800(eq, deca, tren) different one each cycle
wk2 150/200mg oral, 2500test, 500/600(eq, deca, tren)
wks3-6 100/150mg oral 2000test, 400/500(eq, deca, tren)
wks7-9/10 750/1000test...sometimes 300/400(eq, deca, tren)...then repeat

He'd also use cytadren, 6iu GH(when he could afford it), not a fan on slin, he was a former bodybuilder he'd be like 300-325 onstage in his prime...looked like an amatuer kovaks/bsa

He was hell bent on cycling like this when I competed to try to get Me up to heavies

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
you should dig it up , seems like it would be interesting!

looks like he never actually went off? he just repeated when everything tapered down? crazy lol

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Ok . here is my take . Pros usage and compounds vary wildly.
I'll be seeing a pro buddy in hour and i'll ask if he knows any beside Chris Chugmaster Duffy that used orals that high.I'm sure there are and beyond .
my bud uses lightly off season . Great genetics and just does not need all that for off season size. he is two weeks out from the newyork pro.he is at 298 today. As far as the tren dosage you mentioned I have know woman that
use above 1000 mgs or more weekly in prep time . Don't care if you don't beileve it because I know it for fact. There are some pros that use really conservative amounts at that level but not many. Gos with the territory.
On the oral front ive seen why some guys might throw caution to the wind with anadrol . Anadrol gains can be pretty intense at high dosges .'
dbol seems to have sides out pace gains rapidly after 50-60mgs daily.
Have know of some pros using 500mg drol daily. Just not sure why.
Back in the day we had a doc that wrote very liberally for drol he would write for up to 6 2902's daily if you asked . . My wonder is how you would muster the will to eat on those huge amts of orals . Shit i have to work at it with 50mgs dbol or 100mg drol daily . no food no grow... T

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
All the high cycles look good on paper......but here's the real question

What things do the guys take for supporting there body? Vasodialators, blood thinners, etc. that's what I'm more interested in

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
More is better when your a pro. Just from the few I've met it sounds very possible.

Ok . here is my take . Pros usage and compounds
vary wildly.
I'll be seeing a pro buddy in hour and i'll ask if he knows any beside Chris Chugmaster Duffy that used orals that high.I'm sure there are and beyond .
my bud uses lightly off season . Great genetics and just does not need all that for off season size. he is two weeks out from the newyork pro.he is at 298 today. As far as the tren dosage you mentioned I have know woman that
use above 1000 mgs or more weekly in prep time . Don't care if you don't beileve it because I know it for fact. There are some pros that use really conservative amounts at that level but not many. Gos with the territory.
On the oral front ive seen why some guys might throw caution to the wind with anadrol . Anadrol gains can be pretty intense at high dosges .'
dbol seems to have sides out pace gains rapidly after 50-60mgs daily.
Have know of some pros using 500mg drol daily. Just not sure why.
Back in the day we had a doc that wrote very liberally for drol he would write for up to 6 2902's daily if you asked . . My wonder is how you would muster the will to eat on those huge amts of orals . Shit i have to work at it with 50mgs dbol or 100mg drol daily . no food no grow... T

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
tbh, doesn't look like Paul Borreson's cycle at all......and that guy was crazy imo lol