©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How do people get ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa

Thats fucked up dude be thankfull it is "just the internet" cause had that bullshit comment been made to someones face youd prob be swallowing your teeth before it spilled out of your mouth. Talk shit about the person your argueing with all you want but dont disrespect someones wife cause you dont like the direction a debate is going its a pussy move bro

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Thats fucked up dude be thankfull it is "just the internet" cause had that bullshit comment been made to someones face youd prob be swallowing your teeth before it spilled out of your mouth. Talk shit about the person your argueing with all you want but dont disrespect someones wife cause you dont like the direction a debate is going its a pussy move bro

Yeah i was going to type something like that but I think my wife is hot and its a waste of time dealing with a keyboard warrior.

Nice calves bobcat, and youre still a loser with no money.

BTW, those fake boobs set me back about 7,500$ the first time and about 8,000$ the second time. Dont get mad because you cant afford for your wife to get a set. Oh and I paid cash. :action-smiley-055::action-smiley-055::action-smiley-055::action-smiley-055::action-smiley-055::action-smiley-055::action-smiley-055:

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
Yeah i was going to type something like that but I think my wife is hot and its a waste of time dealing with a keyboard warrior.

BTW, those fake boobs set me back about 7,500$ the first time and about 8,000$ the second time. Dont get mad because you cant afford for your wife to get a set. Oh and I paid cash. :action-smiley-055::action-smiley-055::action-smiley-055::action-smiley-055::action-smiley-055::action-smiley-055::action-smiley-055:
Money well spent and it's the gift that keeps on giving :headbang:

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa

LMAO love it!!!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
OK guys this discussion has gotten a little personal. Bringing someone's wife or family into a discussion is just bad all around. I know I've gotten into I recently with someone but come on brother that's just low:mad::mad:

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
First, I am starting to find it really annoying that people report a post so that it can be removed yet everyone feels the need to quote the post. I do not have the time to sit here and babysit people, editing out their posts. If a post is inappropriate DO NOT quote the post, just click the report button. Very simple.

Second, this is your only warning here humpthebobcat. DO NOT disrespect someone's significant other on my site! If you have an issue with someone take it to pm's with them DO NOT post disrespectful shit openly!

Third, amateurmale your attitude needs a serious overhaul. Too many negative comments coming from you in many different threads. Enough with the drama. Stick to threads where you cannot contribute negativity.

This thread is finished now.

Status
Not open for further replies.