©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Time Steroid Cycle

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
im going to slightly dissagree with the once a week shot of test e. although test enanthate has a long 1/2 life you would still want to split it into 2 shots per week. the main reason for this is because you want to try and keep your bloodlevels as even as possible. with once per wek injections, you will see peaks and valleys that will be to high and this will tend to cause side affects worse than if you keep bloodlevels more even. a good example of this is when i use tren ace. although it can easily be injected eod, i still inject it ed because when i use the eod schedule i get a worse case of mood swings and sore nipples than when i inject it ed.
i would recommend a sun/wed or mon/thurs injection schedule with 1/2 the total amount of test injected each time.

ok lets read what you just said at the end. U stated that you still inject it "EVERYDAY" because when u use the EVERY OTHER DAY you get a worse case of mood swings and sore nipples than when u inject it EVERY DAY. The schedule of your injects do not affect your mood nor your itchy nipples. So you can't associate the two. it's the way your body handles the gear. I ran test e for 12 weeks with 1 shot every week. going by what your theory is i should have had mood swings and sore nipples a few days after i injected because the amount was higher in my body at that time. not once did i notice any of these effects. In fact i went from 165 to over 196 in a 12 week cycle.

Test E is a single ester and has a long half life so it's ok for it to be injected once a week. Now, if you said that your using test prop or susp then yes i would agree to inject every 3 days because their faster acting ester's therefore making them not have as long a 1/2 life. especially susp. since it's water based and goes right in your system.

So my thinking is simple it's not when you inject that gives you these "mood swings" or "sore nipples" it's WHAT your injecting and how your body is responding to the gear. Many people have use gear and either did the 1 per week or 2 per week method and have never run into any of those effects. But again dealing with Test it's the kinda of test your using that will dictate the frequency of your injects.

So i stand with what i stated...
TEST E or cyp 1 a week
TEST PROP or SUSP every 3rd day

Last edited:
P

pincrusher

this is an issue that could be debated forever and nobody will be 100% correct. what works for some does not work for others and i know for a fact that certain aas products will give me worse side affects when i spread the injections out to far.
you could go to every message board out there and ask this question and probably get an even split with peoples opinion of whether it is ok to inject once per week or better to inject 2x per week
the general opinion of most people though is that you should try to keep the bloodlevels as even as possible and injecting once per week will not do that as well as 2x per week.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
For one you know your body more than i do. so if our saying that if you spread your injects out too far andyou feel that you get more worse side effects that's you knowing your body.

however,

Your blood levels depend on what type of test your running. test E and cyp both are longer in half life's making for less injects compared to test prop or susp. Therefore you are likely able to maintain stable blood levels of the steroid while minimizing injection frequency so it's ok to run it 1 a week and still be effective. It's not like it's conterparts where they take effect almost immediatly and dwindle down in effectiveness in 2 days. And like i said earlier it's not really when you inject that's making you have your side effects it's how your body is responding to it. Some people can go through a whole cycle and not worry about gynamacostia or mood swings.

Last edited:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Here's a little tidbit i ran into to support what i'm saying:

Testosterone enanthate is an oil based injectable steroid, designed to release testosterone slowly from the injection site (depot). Once administered, serum concentrations of this hormone will rise for several days, and remain markedly elevated for approximately two weeks. It may actually take three weeks for the action of this drug to fully diminish. Although this particular ester is active for a much longer duration, most athletes prefer to inject it on a weekly basis in order to keep blood levels more uniform.

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
pincrusher said:
im going to slightly dissagree with the once a week shot of test e. although test enanthate has a long 1/2 life you would still want to split it into 2 shots per week. the main reason for this is because you want to try and keep your bloodlevels as even as possible. with once per wek injections, you will see peaks and valleys that will be to high and this will tend to cause side affects worse than if you keep bloodlevels more even. a good example of this is when i use tren ace. although it can easily be injected eod, i still inject it ed because when i use the eod schedule i get a worse case of mood swings and sore nipples than when i inject it ed.
i would recommend a sun/wed or mon/thurs injection schedule with 1/2 the total amount of test injected each time.

I have to agree with you Pincrusher. More frequent dosing seems to equate to less sides and more even blood levels for me also.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
well gentlemen....i guess the old adage goes..."to each his own". But i'll be the first to say i'll try anything once. So on this coming cycle of mine i'm going to split the two and see if there is a difference in how my body responds. Hopefully you guys would be correct and i make better gains doing it with this method.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
oracle said:
ok lets read what you just said at the end. U stated that you still inject it "EVERYDAY" because when u use the EVERY OTHER DAY you get a worse case of mood swings and sore nipples than when u inject it EVERY DAY. The schedule of your injects do not affect your mood nor your itchy nipples.
It may not with test cyp or enanth, but it could with the tren acetate. My mood and blood levels stay much more consistant with every day dosing over EOD.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Tren acetate is supposed to be done just like susp. or prop because of it's fast acting nature. so as far as injects go it must be done every 3rd day. So therefore if it's done at that schedule your blood levels would be consistant.

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
Ok.. So i should shoot test e once a week at about 250mg?? Now that will extend my cycle double the time... Now where will better gains be noticed?? Once a week or twice a week? Or does it matter?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Vizzy7 said:
Ok.. So i should shoot test e once a week at about 250mg?? Now that will extend my cycle double the time... Now where will better gains be noticed?? Once a week or twice a week? Or does it matter?
My opinion is you will not see any gains on less than 400 to 500mg a week divided into two doses. Either Sunday and Wednesday or Monday and Thursday.

W

wolfyEVH

DragonRider said:
My opinion is you will not see any gains on less than 400 to 500mg a week divided into two doses. Either Sunday and Wednesday or Monday and Thursday.

1 shot a week can suffice on very long ester like test decanoate and eq. just remember, the longer the ester, the lest actual steroid weight (ie test) there is.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Vizzy7 said:

doing the test 2 times a week doesn't double your cycle. It's still the same amount of test just instead of doing the whole 500mgs at one time you split it onto 2 seperate days. I ran test 1 a week and my body did fine with it. my weight went from 165 to 196+ in a 12 week cycle. and had no bad effects except for some serious acne on my back and chest from the oil base.

P

pincrusher

Vizzy7 said:

ultimately it will be up to you to find out which method works best for your body. you can try the once per week method that oracle uses and just shoot the 500mgs or you can try the 2x per week method that i prefer and split the dosages into 250mg each shot.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
pincrusher said:
ultimately it will be up to you to find out which method works best for your body. you can try the once per week method that oracle uses and just shoot the 500mgs or you can try the 2x per week method that i prefer and split the dosages into 250mg each shot.

I agree, but you need to ask yourself why the guys with the most cycles prefer and recommend twice a week injections.