©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Beginners question on pros and con's of coming off steroids after almost three years?

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I've seen my hdl go up while on nolvadex and red yeast rice

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Everything I have read/learned is to come off for at least 30 days with proper PCT protocls with you, you might have to run PCT for a longer period of time. IF it was me, I would come off for 4-6 months and really give your body and receptors a good rest. Maintain a clean diet to stay lean. Then hit it for no more than 16 weeks, come off, PCT. Thats what I would do....
I've been off for 3 weeks now after being on for 5 years. Just finished 5000 iu of HCG and started taking clomid 50mg daily. I have bad testicle pain in right nut and swelling. Is this normal? Should I go to the doctor?
How old are you? Your natty levels now are no where near 600-800 while on. I would be surprised, depending on your age, if you could ever get them there naturally again. Congrats on getting getting bloods, but they cannot show all the damage you are doing internally. Also, unless you are 8', you are clinically obese. We all want to be big, but damn son, 340. Why are you this size? Do you compete in powerlifting? Even so, loosing some weight by coming off would help your health tremendously. Diet down to even 260 and if you are the beast you say you are, you will look incredible and probably even bigger. Do your research on proper pct and consider hcg, serms, and triptorelin. Here is a good read on triptorelin. There is also other great studies on the above compounds on the site as well. I noticed you posted this on another forum. Be careful as you will always get a mixture of answers and will then use the one you want to hear. The great thing about Anasci, you get the cumulative advice of several seasoned vets, which I would take any day.
Single dose of triptorelin gets bodybuilder’s hormones going again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk