©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Beginners question on pros and con's of coming off steroids after almost three years?

bigpoppie

Mar 24, 2012
I am seeing this from a completely different angle. 400-600mg test plus deca non stop for 3years, test levels of only a few hundred, and great blood work. I don't know about you guys but when I have only letro in me my test is in the 900s. I don't know anyone who's levels were even measurable when on cycle.

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
I am seeing this from a completely different angle. 400-600mg test plus deca non stop for 3years, test levels of only a few hundred, and great blood work. I don't know about you guys but when I have only letro in me my test is in the 900s. I don't know anyone who's levels were even measurable when on cycle.

Watson test... Have never fasted before bloods and I usually get bloods 2 days after my shot

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Hell, my hdl was a low, low 28 after a 10 wk cycle of sust and deca recently. Be careful with your all of your lipids, man. Hell, have you thought about talking to a doctor about trt? You test levels will probably be well under 200 when you come off cold turkey..

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Hell, my hdl was a low, low 28 after a 10 wk cycle of sust and deca recently. Be careful with your all of your lipids, man. Hell, have you thought about talking to a doctor about trt? You test levels will probably be well under 200 when you come off cold turkey..

What do you mean by be careful w my lipids?

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
He means don't let them get too bad. Some people never let their lipids recover before starting a new cycle.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Lol, you crack me up AM. Did you start pct xchew?

Well its the truth man. Nobody hates that truth more than me I've been off since December and my HDL is only 33. The three safest compounds are test, master on, and Primobolan. My HDL got down to 28 on just test and Masteron

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Absolutely I live it. You should see the farm where I get my eggs from I wrote a huge thread on Alan board about it

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
My HDL only recovers about 1 point a week. However I think that's because my TRT does has been too high so now I'm experimenting with a lower dose then I will get blood work