©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

300 lb natural bodybuilder!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I used to push heavy weight on chest days (especially flat bench), but after shoulder issues and a flat upper chest, I switched mostly dumbbell and some cable work. I still train heavy inclines (barbell and hammer strength), though. On chest dumbbell, I train as heavy as I can while maintaining good form and muscle contraction on each rep. Chest out, shouder blades back at all times. Makes a huge difference in my bad shoulder and I get better isolation of my pecs.

The older you get, the more you will appreciate taking care of your joints....

Dark Angel

Jun 25, 2015
I bet, that's why I'm trying to choose the best/smartest path now. When I first went to the gym I noticed everyone was just mindlessly pushing, pulling, and heaving the weight. I stepped back and thought to myself, wait a second. If you think about it there is only a minute amount of people making a living off of the sport. And I thought to myself if I want to be one of them then I'm going to have to make logical sense out of everything. So thinking that I noticed that if everyone in the gym is doing what they were doing and mindlessly lifting the weight, then there would be tens of thousands of top BBs in the world. So I chose to take a different approach. And although I'm only 23 and many people see me as young I feel I'm quite different than most people my age. And that's not just physically, but mentally and emotionally. I have learned that with most things in life the right way is the hardest way. But at the end of the road it's the most beneficial.

Dark Angel

Jun 25, 2015
How does it look???

So I woke up this morning and just had to take a pic. Tell me what you guys think. Any suggestions or areas to work on?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 119

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
looks like great potential to me. I would hit heavy power/bodybuilding movements
and keep it siimple. Heavy wt for reps and plenty of food.I gained 5o lbs in 6 months at age 17-18. heavy basics with plenty of good farm food.
Heavy bent rows . squating for heavy higher reps , deads , strapped power cleans etc. get that needed thickness. Great start. Make suqats and deads your best buddies for a a while. Those along with other basics are the best base builders.thx T...

Dark Angel

Jun 25, 2015
Thanks for the help turbobusa! Will incorporate that into my training.

Last edited:

Dark Angel

Jun 25, 2015
I know right! Haha still trying to beef up. I've got a long way to go still. I feel like I need bigger bi's, tryin to get on that Levrone level. It was a good workout! Are hitting the gym today?

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I've seen these pictures posted on another forum in the past...Where else have you posted these?

Dark Angel

Jun 25, 2015
I've seen these pictures posted on another forum in the past...Where else have you posted these?

Bio, it was professional muscle sir. I'm trying to get my name out there. I feel as though coming across a 300 lb natural is quite rare. So I just got the nerve to create a profile. That way I could represent myself and be kinda like well hey I'm here type of thing. I don't think my post on PM caught much attention though... I'm unsure as why not. Personally I figured it would be a wtf kinda moment. Also this way I could also gain more and more knowledge from other more experienced bodybuilders. I'm just trying my damnedest to get noticed... It's difficult.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Bio, it was professional muscle sir. I'm trying to get my name out there. I feel as though coming across a 300 lb natural is quite rare. So I just got the nerve to create a profile. That way I could represent myself and be kinda like well hey I'm here type of thing. I don't think my post on PM caught much attention though... I'm unsure as why not. Personally I figured it would be a wtf kinda moment. Also this way I could also gain more and more knowledge from other more experienced bodybuilders. I'm just trying my damnedest to get noticed... It's difficult.

Lol, you would think at 300lbs and natty, getting noticed would be the east of your problems. Like I said, it's the Internet and everybody is one

Dark Angel

Jun 25, 2015
Lol, you would think at 300lbs and natty, getting noticed would be the east of your problems. Like I said, it's the Internet and everybody is one

Magnus82, that's exactly what I thought sir! Lol I don't know why it's so difficult? I mean...I'm putting in a ton of work into every aspect I can. Let it be my nutrition, my training, I'm always positive, and the people I always meet are like wow. This guy is different. They figure I'd be some meathead, but I'm pretty down to earth once you get to know me. I'm definitely not one to make excuses but dang! Lol, I've message judges in the NPC, big time competitors, and companies... I don't know if they think I'm probably someone who's just lying and telling something made up... Idk, but what I do know is that all I can do is just keep on keepin on! I'll continue doing whatever it takes necessary to get to where I want to be.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Welcome to anasci.
I have read through the thread and I admire your hard work and progress. And as a side not, appreciate you are not another self centered tool that knows it all. So, a welcome addition to the board you are (a little Yoda for you).

Ok, so my 2cc's to ponder on your journey. 1. Knowledge is power, I suspect you get that and so you are here. Many of the guys on here do not have your genetics, but make better progress then their gifted peers cuz they are smarter. 2. BBing, can consume you. Particularly, when you mess with aas and looking for trophies. I have seen houses, friends and marriages lost to this thankless sport. So, keep the level head you have now and never let this sport come between you and the shit that is really important.

I wish you the best my brother,
Hawk

Dark Angel

Jun 25, 2015
Thank you Hawk! You're advice won't go to waste with me sir. Also, I have another question for everyone. How or what's a good way to get a sponsor? I'm just trying to find some help with getting to the next level. I'd like to compete again sometime soon, but I want to make sure that the next time I step on stage that I just completely wipe out the competition.