©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

300 lb natural bodybuilder!

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Actually we went and weighed myself just before our workout... Sitting at 296 right now. ;(

But Hi guys! It's nice to meet you all. Yeah so I was told to register, and well here I am. I hope to be able to learn a lot and hopefully grow as much as I learn. And with with y'all I guess I can plan on learning a lot.

Welcome brother! Post up a few pics & ask any & all questions!

Dark Angel

Jun 25, 2015
Lavey, I'm sorry to hear about what is going on with your daughter. I sympathize with you. I also have someone very close to me who is also a warrior. She is my other half, my girlfriend, she has Multiple Sclerosis. It has been very difficult. I know it's good to share your stories and it helps to talk when at times you feel so worthless and there is nothing you can do. My gf underwent chemo for her stem cell transplant while I was 200 miles+ away at college. She would call me in the middle of the night and just be balling from all the pain. I know for me people like that, the ones I consider true warriors, are an inspiration to myself. It's good to know that there are other people out there who can relate to yourself.

Last edited:

Dark Angel

Jun 25, 2015
How do you make attachments? I keep pressing on the post pic thing and it keeps on being a URL type attachment. Sorry tech retarded here lol

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
How do you make attachments? I keep pressing on the post pic thing and it keeps on being a URL type attachment. Sorry tech retarded here lol

If you like you can send me your pics to my email & Ill post them for you! Not tech savy either but I figured out how to post pics.

If interested send me a private message & Ill give you my email.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Click "Go Advanced". Scroll down a little and click "Manage Attachments". New window will pop up, click "Choose File". Should be easy breezy from there.

Dark Angel

Jun 25, 2015
Me @160 lbs 18 years old when I first began college.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 121

Dark Angel

Jun 25, 2015
Me @ 266 lbs. 1 official year after first starting.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 121

Dark Angel

Jun 25, 2015
Decided to enter my first show. Wrote my own diet without any nutrition education at the time. Entered the show @224 lbs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 120

Dark Angel

Jun 25, 2015
Another pic of me @285 lbs... On the left btw.

Right now floating around the 300 lbs range. Sorry I don't have any pictures on this phone of me posing. I did on my last phone but I dropped it in the toilet. Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Another pic of me @285 lbs... On the left btw.

Right now floating around the 300 lbs range. Sorry I don't have any pictures on this phone of me posing. I did on my last phone but I dropped it in the toilet. Lol
Very impressive ...

Dark Angel

Jun 25, 2015
sodzl,
I just ate everything in sight. I knew it just takes pure calories to grow so that's what I focused on. Getting in as many calories as possible and hitting the weights as much as possible. Tons of fish, I also found a hot breakfast cereal called Cocoa Wheats. It's got a ton of carbs and plenty protein...if you make your serving size big enough, and a lot of milk. Right now I drink a gallon of milk a day. Oh also I remember I use to take a product called Bovine Colostrum. Damn that stuff put weight on quick!!! But the kind I took wasn't pill form it was just like a protein shake. It's basically the same sh*t you feed to nursing calfs.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
sodzl,

I just ate everything in sight. I knew it just takes pure calories to grow so that's what I focused on. Getting in as many calories as possible and hitting the weights as much as possible. Tons of fish, I also found a hot breakfast cereal called Cocoa Wheats. It's got a ton of carbs and plenty protein...if you make your serving size big enough, and a lot of milk. Right now I drink a gallon of milk a day. Oh also I remember I use to take a product called Bovine Colostrum. Damn that stuff put weight on quick!!! But the kind I took wasn't pill form it was just like a protein shake. It's basically the same sh*t you feed to nursing calfs.

I'm guessing you're the 300 pounder welcome to Anasci. Feel free to ask as many questions as you want there's plenty of knowledge among the board members
P

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Thanks for joining and I'm very glad to see you legit. On the Internet, there are alot of 300 natty bodybuilders w/ a 1000lb bench and 1400lb squat/deadlift. Cool you backed it up. Tour a big boy and very gifted. Stay healthy and you could certainly do some damage. Thanks for joining anasci and welcome brother!

Dark Angel

Jun 25, 2015
Magnus82, thank you! And 1000 lb bench Hahahaha people are ridiculous. I'm actually not as strong as people would think. I don't ever try to go super heavy...although I have. My personal best was like 450 for 6 reps. But I don't think I'll be doing that again very soon. I usually go lighter and focus on the feel, plus going real heavy just stresses my joints. What are your thoughts on barbell? I've always focused on dumbbell...it's really shaped my chest very well.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I integrate both in my workouts. Barbell seems to be a bit better for mass while dumbells hit the stabilizing muscles. I really love dips for chest development as well. I like that you choose feel over max weight. Years ago I threw everything out the window and tried exercises that allowed me to "feel the weight". Ended up dropping deads for rack pulls and glute/ham raises. Added Smith machine Incline bench. Dropped skull crushers for narrow grip bench.
I still integrate different lifts into my routine, but always keep those that I "feel" as the base of my workout.

Magnus82, thank you! And 1000 lb bench Hahahaha people are ridiculous. I'm actually not as strong as people would think. I don't ever try to go super heavy...although I have. My personal best was like 450 for 6 reps. But I don't think I'll be doing that again very soon. I usually go lighter and focus on the feel, plus going real heavy just stresses my joints. What are your thoughts on barbell? I've always focused on dumbbell...it's really shaped my chest very well.