©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

300 lb natural bodybuilder!

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Ok, here it is. I've seen this young kid around the gym for a couple years now. He is 23 yrs old and 300 lbs. He has competed and is all natural. He is about 6'1 and reminds me of a young Craig Golias. The kids got heart and says he believes he can dominate the sport. He asked if I would speak with him about steroids.
Any suggestions?

Bear

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
Talking about them and getting him some are entirely different. Shit tell him to join the board.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
For a guy like that make it a big cycle - hard hitting - Abombs Test and Deca heavy and hard hitting with the min of 80 grams of protein at least every 3 hours
He would do great
Only 1 shot in your life to get the first cycle right to get the most importing band of all
Just my thoughts

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
He's pretty impressive. Right now he sits at about 9%. I am meeting with him on Wednesday to get more info on his goals and to weigh all the pros and cons with him

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
How tall is he? Pics? Has he been on stage before?

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Some people have all the luck. I'm 5'6" and would be happy to walk around at 250 lbs 4% but I will settle for 220 lbs when I get there

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
A 300lb 23yr old natty at 9%????

Thats almost impossible to believe - can you get a few pics of this genetic freak?? Id love to see this with my own two eyes. if this is the case that mother fucker may have a bright ass future!

I won the Teen Natural Nationals in college - did 2 Natty pro shows & won them as well. I then started cycling and never looked back.

Im competing next in Nov - providing what happens with my baby.

Get a few pics brother!

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
I'm meeting with him tonight. I'm sure he won't be opposed to it

NICE! Get those pics and let your friend know this board has his back! Explain to him there are many vets & pros who could
lead him on the right path! Have that kid register brother!

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
:yeahthat:

Like Lavey i gotta see it to believe it...single digit bf 300lbs natty is almost unbelievable! Not callin bullshit, just wanna see this monster of a young man!

Dark Angel

Jun 25, 2015
Actually we went and weighed myself just before our workout... Sitting at 296 right now. ;(

But Hi guys! It's nice to meet you all. Yeah so I was told to register, and well here I am. I hope to be able to learn a lot and hopefully grow as much as I learn. And with with y'all I guess I can plan on learning a lot.

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Actually we went and weighed myself just before our workout... Sitting at 296 right now. ;(

But Hi guys! It's nice to meet you all. Yeah so I was told to register, and well here I am. I hope to be able to learn a lot and hopefully grow as much as I learn. And with with y'all I guess I can plan on learning a lot.

Welcome brother! Post up a few pics & ask any & all questions!