©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Your experience on TEST only cycle

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
This is really subjective as everyone varies in length of time training , strength levels current size etc. Test only is nice because of simplicity and fairly easy on the body with one exception. Guys ive know over many years that only use test only without exception have had the lions share of tears and injuries. I remember years ago duchaine stating the drawback o ftest only was lessening of collegen synthesis. I believe him. Most of the major pec tears i've seen were with test only guys.I think at higher strength levels i'd want to offset that with high anabolics that increase collegen synthesis or add good GH . Just my .2
T

yeah, I mean if you plan to be an IFBB bodybuilder or anything close to it, you can not make it on test only.

you'll have to do at least test/deca or test/tren and throw in orals here and there(I guess you don't HAVE to do the orals, but it helps), plus the obvious GH/SLIN/PEPTIDE stack which is really where the serious growth and freak status comes from

this was just a question for pure curiosity; I def believe you when you say people get more pec tears on test only .

Trump40

Jan 28, 2014
Test only is pretty solid when i run max daily doses of Test base.
like 200-250mg per day.
Feels great for workouts but doesnt give the same mind blown results of other stuff....

but, pretty badass though.
Take breaks on stuff...for exammple if you bust a 22week primo cycle...take a break then next cycle maybe just run a quick 6 or 8 week test blast...take another break...then hit it hard with a tren mast +whatever cycle....

So idk how many cycles per year guys are doing but lets just say if you have 12 months...you run gear for 6. Most cycles are 8-16 weeks. so at most you get 4 cycles. if you run a 22 week cycle...that puts you at 44/52 weeks...pretty much only leaves room for a short ass test base cycle...

It makes sense and alot of guys would probably benefit from receptor breaks...
but who am i kidding....i take way too much gear and i know it.
I'll do 1.5ml of something that i could probably get better results on .5ml...
casually overdoing it!!!

Be smart...take breaks.
I want some halo and primo!!! FEED ME!!!

Trump40

Jan 28, 2014
Test only is pretty solid when i run max daily doses of Test base.
like 200-250mg per day.
Feels great for workouts but doesnt give the same mind blown results of other stuff....

but, pretty badass though.
Take breaks on stuff...for exammple if you bust a 22week primo cycle...take a break then next cycle maybe just run a quick 6 or 8 week test blast...take another break...then hit it hard with a tren mast +whatever cycle....

So idk how many cycles per year guys are doing but lets just say if you have 12 months...you run gear for 6. Most cycles are 8-16 weeks. so at most you get 4 cycles. if you run a 22 week cycle...that puts you at 44/52 weeks...pretty much only leaves room for a short ass test base cycle...

It makes sense and alot of guys would probably benefit from receptor breaks...
but who am i kidding....i take way too much gear and i know it.
I'll do 1.5ml of something that i could probably get better results on .5ml...
casually overdoing it!!!

Be smart...take breaks.
I want some halo and primo!!! FEED ME!!!