©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Your experience on TEST only cycle

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
What has been your 100% completely honest,non-exaggerated strength and size gains on a pure testosterone cycle(If you added proviron or masteron only, this will still count IMO).

Looking for people's responses on anywhere between 750-2,000+ testosterone a week.

List your before/after strength and size gains as well as dosage and how long you were on.

Would appreciate it - just curious how people are doing on literally test only; no deca,no tren,no orals(dbol/drol/etc),nothing.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I haven't done any test only cycles since I was in the teen years so I can't help u out either sorry. When I did its been so long don't know what to tell you.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
hah, thanks guys, I knew most people probably wouldn't know because it's kind of unorthodox to just run it by itself, especially if one is a bodybuilder.

was just curious - hopefully somebody chimes in.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Same as above brother did one test only cycle like 16 years ago.....dont really remember much about those years other than they were reeeeally fun lol.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
It's been a long time ago...... Besides, for me I don't really notice much from 500mg or lower test.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Funny you should ask this-

So I've done more juice than I can remember at this point-

In the past when I have ran Test only cycles I never noticed much difference between 500mg and 2,000mg except for the amount f sides from the excess estrogen. At the time many years ago I didn't really stay on top of my AI use and I felt that the sides were not worth it. For many years I didn't run test only or high test only cycles-

Recently I decided to use up a bunch of Sust I have and have been running about 2g a week of sust- I also take 1.25mg if Letro eod and also take t3 and clen

This is the first time I've ever felt that "test" has been worth a damn for any thing other than maintaining a normal hormonal profile. Not sure if it's cause I am really staying on top of my estrogen control or if it's due to the inclusion of the clen and t3-
But I am definitely enjoying this high test only cycle-

Btw I was doing 150mg NPP ed along with 125mg sust ed right before I upped my dose of the sust to 2g. I actually feel stronger and fuller with less bloat and better hard ones with the test only than I did with the high npp

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
I quite like the idea of running a high dose of test on its own (high dose for me would be 1g/week) just to see what it'd be like, but I'd be worried about busting a tendon

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I ran two high test/gh cycles & both were the best I ever looked & felt

boyd1on

Sep 23, 2013
qv test e 250 was my first cycle back in 2000, I cant honestly remember if I ran 250 or 500 mg/wk but I exploded like grass on miracle grow in a hydroponics tank craaap was FUN! oh and not to mention was bangin the mrs like a screen door in a windstorm , every lift went up exponentially and bw shot up 30 + lbs I still have that empty vial to this day i miss qv and ap stuff

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Ahh...1800(bio T400) & 6iu mon-fri(Rips)....definately gonna be My summer cycle, gonna try cyp to change things up

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
In my early years most of my cycles were TEST only. Most were SUSTANON cycles. I always made outstanding gains but always ate well and trained hard.

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
I did a test only cycle last year and it was pretty awesome! I did 250mgs a day of test so it was a pretty hefty dose.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
This is really subjective as everyone varies in length of time training , strength levels current size etc. Test only is nice because of simplicity and fairly easy on the body with one exception. Guys ive know over many years that only use test only without exception have had the lions share of tears and injuries. I remember years ago duchaine stating the drawback o ftest only was lessening of collegen synthesis. I believe him. Most of the major pec tears i've seen were with test only guys.I think at higher strength levels i'd want to offset that with high anabolics that increase collegen synthesis or add good GH . Just my .2
T