©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

wtf mods?

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Was For Me Anyway. You Just Have A More Pronounced Feling Than You Do At Lower Dosages Even Than When Your Doing A Gram

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
My usual dose is 1800mg a week. I don't see ANYTHING at lower doses than that. However, at doses over 2g, I start to see floaters in front of my eyes and feel a little dizzy. Have you noticed any sides at that dose?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
someone say snitch?allow me to retort...
spinelessgoobgobblingswinebitchcoksukker.
Some of us know how to find you, you know...assfuk get out.And dont come back...or Ill trace you and give the info t who would really want it.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
kell11 said:
someone say snitch?allow me to retort...
spinelessgoobgobblingswinebitchcoksukker.
Some of us know how to find you, you know...assfuk get out.And dont come back...or Ill trace you and give the info t who would really want it.

LOL

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
the shit is, if the sorce went down, im sure his customers would go down also. that just hits way too close to home.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Little Man said:
how would customers get in trouble if the sources dont keep records.

I have no idea. only if the source ratted you out I guess. but lack of evidence would be a strong case against it.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Little Man said:
how would customers get in trouble if the sources dont keep records.
There is usually always some type of record somewhere. Most times when a source is busted, they dont know its coming. They have records on their computers of e-mails, board postings, and often times, client lists. The law will seize their computers, rummage through all their papers, and attempt to establish a paper trail. Most of the time, a customer would be safe unless he is a high profile customer like a professional athlete, police officer, politician, etc. If the customer records show a customer that orders large quantities of drugs from the arrestee, they may pursue that avenue as well to determine if that customer is someone elses source. Most busts like these are for narcotics or other hard drugs, but you can never be too safe.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
mr.nitrofish said:
the shit is, if the sorce went down, im sure his customers would go down also. that just hits way too close to home.
No,its like Tee says,unless youre a celeb/jock or your order was $9999.00
theyre not interested in doing all the legwork for such minor charges.
they want the suppliers,that's all...
Who the hell got busted anyway??

Last edited:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
wolfyEVH said:
that is VERY magical!!!
if 585 for 6 is magical,,,,
What is 650 for 8? I cant say magical,but I do say Ouuch later for a day or so.I cant seem to break past it(but Im off right now)

good work sarge,it's damn hard,not magical.at least not for me.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
All this talk of "Magic" makes me want to get back on ASAP!!! LOL! I'm planning on a Prop/Tren run this time.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
It was a disagreement with a source who got behind and Dugie said something he should not have said. No one got busted.

True - he shouldn't have said it......BUT- the fact that he said it doesn't really matter. In order for him to be a part of this brotherhood - the thought could have never crossed his mind. The thought DID cross his mind - therefore - he had to go.

In all honesty - banning this guy was the greatest call of all bannings I've seen at Anasci - and I've been here for a while. We should never tolerate a member who even thinks of ratting someone out. Having a potential rat on board is a risk that none of us should have to take.