©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

winny cycle....need help 1st timer

oconnor20

May 24, 2005
NJ
6'1
husky

been working out on and off my whole life....been workin out for a few months solid now... i desperatley want to do a cutting cylcle, this will be my first one, tryin to shave off a lot of pounds for the summer... i heard winny is a good cutter...any suggestion, also, any good diet plans for this.

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
oconnor20 said:
6'1
husky

been working out on and off my whole life....been workin out for a few months solid now... i desperatley want to do a cutting cylcle, this will be my first one, tryin to shave off a lot of pounds for the summer... i heard winny is a good cutter...any suggestion, also, any good diet plans for this.
Winny alone won't do much. And if it did, it won't show much without a low body fat. Hit the gym hard, do lots of cardio, watch the diet, then maybe consider a more well-rounded cutting cycle like some test. with winny and tren or masteron. That's my .02.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
add some test e or cyp to that. eat clean and up cardio. or if you want to cut. do some clen or eac stack

jabo1jabo1

Mar 3, 2005
Deep South
if all you are wanting to do is get lean - diet, cardio, and self control - i repeat diet, cardio, and self control.

winny is not going to shred pounds off of you like you think. you can try the skinny drug (clen) but i have never had much success with that either.

post your daily food intake work out and cardio routine on here and i'm sure these guys will get you going in the right direction to take off some lb's that you don't want.

probably not what you want to here but that is the way it is. hate to see you waste money and not be satisfied with the results. NO AAS IS GOING TO MAKE YOU LOSE WEIGHT AND LOOK SHREDDED!!!!!!!!!!!

hope that helps!

oconnor20

May 24, 2005
NJ
my workout:

run 2 miles, bike for 20 minutes, high reps weighlifting for 40 minutes is a typical workout for me

Diet:

morning- 5 eggs...oatmeal and protein shake

afternoon- tuna sandwich on whole wheat

night - hamburger..no bun..protein shake

Strongman

Jun 9, 2005
At Home
Oconnor20....Ok let's see if I can help out a bit.

First off workout wise....

You need to implement a training routine which includes cardio days/strength training days/ and off days.

Cardio days- Try to make them short and intense....Say 15-25 minutes..

Strength Training- Don't focus on such high reps...You don't want to loose too much muscle mass. I would recommend working out 3 days per week....2 Muscle groups per day....and 6-8 reps per set.

ie...

M - Legs/Shoulders
W- Chest/Tri's
F- Back/Bi's

T, TH, Sat - Cardio

Sunday - Rest

You don't want to do too much cardio and high reps as that will put your body in a catabolic state....Yes you will lose weight but it will be muscle along with fat....You won't end up shredded you just look smaller & thinner.

Diet:

Try to incorporate much more than 3 meals per day....Shoot for 7-9 meals per day....They don't have to be big meals...Just well balanced protein/carbs/good fats. Make your carbs good ones and try to limit/reduce them after about 3:00-4:00 pm...If you need some add a bit of veggies to your dinner. Make sure you get your quality protein from eggs, milk, lean meats, protein drinks, etc....And try to intake your biggest carb/protein shake post workout.

Drink plenty of water and keep your body consistently hydrated. Water is very, very important.

Hope these tips help a bit......Diet and Cardio are the key players, but you want to make sure you do them the best way you can..

Good luck buddy!!

STRONGMAN

Strongman

Jun 9, 2005
At Home
Oh yeah...duh!!!!

The point I was trying to make was that before jumping in gear - try to get a consistent training and diet plan in order...Do your research in the meantime....Gear is only a small piece of a big puzzle....You will see much better gains off of gear once you have put in some consistent sweat and tears!!!

Let's see how far we can take you just by a change in diet and training and then go from there.

STRONGMAN

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
Bump........ everyone wants to take winny 2 get ripped..... but it does not work like that..... its the diet n training that will get u ripped

Last edited:

cody84

Feb 21, 2006
Texas
U Can't Get Ripped With Just Winny, And If Your A Beginner I Wouldn't Go With Test. 600mg Of Eq And Some Clen Pills Will Do The Job. But Be Careful With The Clen Its Very Strong

Zaven

May 18, 2005
cody84 said:
U Can't Get Ripped With Just Winny, And If Your A Beginner I Wouldn't Go With Test. 600mg Of Eq And Some Clen Pills Will Do The Job. But Be Careful With The Clen Its Very Strong
I'm confused here......Are you adviseing him to stay away from Test since he's a beginner but that Equipoise and Clen would be ok.... :confused:

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
cody84 said:

Test is best

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
Diet is a good cutter...winny alone IMO isn't going to help much unless you are a female..I would go to the beginners cycle thread and check that out..AAS won't get you cut,, Diet will.. the only diff in chemicals is the amount of aromatization..

jabo1jabo1

Mar 3, 2005
Deep South
Zaven said:
I'm confused here......Are you adviseing him to stay away from Test since he's a beginner but that Equipoise and Clen would be ok.... :confused:
yeah, that is absolutely horrible advise and should probably be deleted.

oconner, the best advise for ya right now again is diet and cardio. there is not an aas out there that is going to make you "thin" or "ripped". it does not work that way. i repeat diet, cardio, and self control!!!!!! do not, i repeat do not go out and try to get equipoise and clen!!!!!!

menzies2901

Jul 15, 2004
at the Gym or pool
jabo1jabo1 said:
yeah, that is absolutely horrible advise and should probably be deleted.

oconner, the best advise for ya right now again is diet and cardio. there is not an aas out there that is going to make you "thin" or "ripped". it does not work that way. i repeat diet, cardio, and self control!!!!!! do not, i repeat do not go out and try to get equipoise and clen!!!!!!

Bump.... The best way to cut bf is by cardio and diet... IMO eat your carbs before 12 noon have 3 small meals of a mixture of carbs and protien, carbs being a higher % than protien then after 12 noon switch to low carbs and high protien. The more frequent you eat triggers your metabolism to increase. This has worked for me in the past and that is what i am currently doing now

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
Yeah, I'm on a supposedly good cutting cycle and I'm not noticing any difference from any of the other cycles I've ever done. But I'm doing this cycle for strength gains and not for getting cut. But this threads got me thinking lately what makes a good cutter? I've never had any steroids make me leaner - I've always got leaner by keeping the diet clean and doing a lot of cardio but the problem with that is I always lose muscle mass along with the fat. I have to mention that I've never taken steroids while I've been cutting though and I have to wonder what if you just took test prop only and just kept your diet clean along with doing a lot of cardio? Would the test prevent muscle loss if you didn't get too aggressive with limiting calories?

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Captain Canuck said:
Stealthmeister

How low would you say someone body fat needs to be before you see??
mmm...Would say about 8%.......only my oppinoin..When i started bb, i only had 7.5%bf, but little muscle...If i was training with the same amount of fat, i recon it would have shown ok'ish...:)

jabo1jabo1

Mar 3, 2005
Deep South
have you guys ever heard of max-ot? he has a sight that i found very informative on buliding muscle and losing fat. he claims that an intensive 16 minute cardio workout is ideal for fat loss without losing muscle. i'll try to post his sight if anyone is interested.

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
I've done Max-OT cardio with the exercise bike and I lost both fat and muscle - was not juicing though.

cody84

Feb 21, 2006
Texas
some of you here sure are cocky. test with the ex. of prop. will add water retention also. you have to remember that this guy is wanting to lose body fat and adding test will only make him retain water. my last thread was just a touch of some chemicals he could use- taking that he will do lots of cardio and work out right and also take noladex-clomid for the class one steriod. do you guys think i'm stupid our maybe i should have explained myself a little better. i come to this site thinking every one here is a hard core bodybuilder or at least knows that if someone types some gear to try it is not trashed away by some one claiming that they know better! The thing for everybody to remember is that everybody is different. just give the guy some things that worked for you and move on, let him deside what to take, let him figure it out with research. don't down what i say, give him a cycle of your own let him choose and come back and say what it was like.