©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

why so few tren cycles?

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
My next cycle will also be Prop/Tren and will probably be dosed at 500mg each per week. I had great results with Prop/Masteron, and am looking forward to using tren next time.

Azwildcats81

Jul 16, 2005
After reading what tren can do i think im going to do my next cycle with it! IM in the middle of my first cycle with just Test E and ome winny. What would be the recomended dose for a first time tren/prop/winny cycle?? (when they say prop they mean propinate?)

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Azwildcats81 said:
After reading what tren can do i think im going to do my next cycle with it! IM in the middle of my first cycle with just Test E and ome winny. What would be the recomended dose for a first time tren/prop/winny cycle?? (when they say prop they mean propinate?)
Technically, they mean Propionate. You missed the o, but I'm sure you meant the same thing. I just wanted one more post for the night.
http://www.123steroids.com/vB/showthread.php?t=3575

Someone left out the word "day" in that profile. Can you imagine injecting every second? That would be like 86,400 times per day. Talk about scar tissue and being sore.

Last edited: