©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

why so few tren cycles?

W

wolfyEVH

not a newbie drug......however many people still use it. especially the vets. some can't deal with the sides either. one of the most powerful steroids there are though. 5 times more anabolic and androgenic than test

P

pincrusher

wolfyEVH said:
not a newbie drug......however many people still use it. especially the vets. some can't deal with the sides either. one of the most powerful steroids there are though. 5 times more anabolic and androgenic than test
i agree. this site primarily deals with newbies through the moderately experienced user and as such tren is not a recommended steroid for those experience levels. it is quite harsh and can cause some bad side affects so it is best to try other more mild steroids first.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
^^^NO! hell no. tren will (in most) kill the sexdrive. its a very, very potent drug. as stated above, mg for mg stronger than test. i'm bout to get on some cyp/tren e in a month or so.

P

pincrusher

tren has been talked about when people want good cutter cycles. the ole prop/tren/winny cycle cant be beat for cutting away some fat and maintaining muscle mass. :)

Zaven

May 18, 2005
I love Tren......no bad sides at all for me....got a little winded the first week but that subsided relatively fast....

It will be the base for all my cycles from now on..... ;)

jesok

Sep 17, 2005
Test and tren in a moderate combo... mg for mg..... I don't think there is a better stack.

You gotta respect it, though... it can get your BP up there and really shut your axis down, too.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Its a love/hate relationship for me. The gains are awesome....lean and fast. Strength also goes thru the roof and I can always feel it working. Its my favourite steroid next to test.The only problems I have with it are serious sleep distrubances, lack of sex drive and depression. I wouldnt recommend using it for more than 6 weeks at a time....

jesok

Sep 17, 2005
heavy said:
The only problems I have with it are serious sleep distrubances, lack of sex drive and depression.

Oh yeah... good points. The night sweats can get terrible, too... especially in the summer. I hate waking up with a sweaty sloppy head and a soaked pillow... uugh.

DocJ

Feb 4, 2005
prop/tren is the only cycle i ever do now. everything else is too weak. they seem to work synergisticly together so i can use less total mg of each and still get good results. i'd rather use 500mg/week of prop and tren than 1g-1.5g of test only to get the same results.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Just received my first Tren

My next cycle will be test and tren based on all Ive read. Im lookin forward to it with relish. I just gotta lose some fat before that next cycle then I'm gonna go for the big strength gains in November.

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
TREN JUST MELTS THE FAT,BUT I DON,T CARE FOR THE LIMP NOODLE SYDROME! AND IT TENDS TO MAKE ME ALITTLE TESTE!!
BUT DEFINELTY A GREAT CUTTER A MUST FOR EVERY CUTTING CYCLE!
BUT I,D MAKE SURE I HAD A SOLID PCT! :smoker:

gpearl383

Jun 16, 2005
im doing tren/prop/winny right now and am loving it. Very noticable strength/definition increases within 3 weeks. The prop will help out with libido, have been on for about 4 weeks and have no problems in that area but will keep you posted to see what happens in a couple more weeks.