©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

why do we juice?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Robin Hood said:
Well, im off the juice now for 3 weeks, and still no gyno......i also still have my gains, without doing a PCT ( i used a mild combo of Deca and Test for 6 weeks only )..I still have my Nolva just for in case...Is it correct if i say i should ONLY do a PCT if i had a LONG cycle??
"Is it correct if i say i should ONLY do a PCT if i had a LONG cycle??" No not really. It takes about 6 weeks for deca to really kick in. You quit using it before it ever had a chance to work. Also, you need 400mg per week minimum to see the effects of deca. Your dose was too low to get any effects.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
DragonRider said:
"Is it correct if i say i should ONLY do a PCT if i had a LONG cycle??" No not really. It takes about 6 weeks for deca to really kick in. You quit using it before it ever had a chance to work. Also, you need 400mg per week minimum to see the effects of deca. Your dose was too low to get any effects.
lolololol......shit it sucks being a newbie at this..But how do they say???...It's the only way to learn, eh?? :)

P

pincrusher

Robin Hood said:
Well, im off the juice now for 3 weeks, and still no gyno......i also still have my gains, without doing a PCT ( i used a mild combo of Deca and Test for 6 weeks only )..I still have my Nolva just for in case...Is it correct if i say i should ONLY do a PCT if i had a LONG cycle??

deca stays in your system for about 3 weeks after the last injection before it starts to diminish so at the 3 week mark you are still basically "on juice" this is why when taking long estered products like deca or eq, or even test enth & cyp you dont start your pct till at least the third week after the last injection. since it was such a short cycle you may not need to do a pct but i would always recommend doing one anyway. things like your fsh & lh levels are very hard to tell if they are diminished or not without getting tested and a proper pct is needed to bring them back up to full strenght after a cycle. if you let your fsh & lh levels stay lowered you may find it very hard to have kids in the future if you want them because your sperm count will be very low or even completely gone.

P

pincrusher

shamrock10 said:
im not even going to do my PCT....its been about 3 weeks and im fine. no depression no nothing...makes me feel like i injected crap...where can i ship a sample of my juice to find out its real???
what kind of gains did you make while on cycle? this will be much more of a determining factor than your post cycle mood.
you must also realize that when taking test enth & deca, at the 3 week mark post injections, you will still basically be on juice due to the long 1/2 lives of these products. i wouldnt expect to see much of a change till at least the 5 week post injection mark cause then your levels will have dropped low enough to where if your natural test levels havent returned you will see a difference.
getting gear tested is easy but will cost you a good bit of money. on average it costs about $100 to get a bottle of single estered product tested. costs even more if it is a multi estered product and you want it tested for all the items in the product.
i will test it for you for free though. just send me the stuff and i will use it in my cycle and tell you if it worked for me or not :D

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
pincrusher said:
what kind of gains did you make while on cycle? this will be much more of a determining factor than your post cycle mood.
you must also realize that when taking test enth & deca, at the 3 week mark post injections, you will still basically be on juice due to the long 1/2 lives of these products. i wouldnt expect to see much of a change till at least the 5 week post injection mark cause then your levels will have dropped low enough to where if your natural test levels havent returned you will see a difference.
getting gear tested is easy but will cost you a good bit of money. on average it costs about $100 to get a bottle of single estered product tested. costs even more if it is a multi estered product and you want it tested for all the items in the product.
i will test it for you for free though. just send me the stuff and i will use it in my cycle and tell you if it worked for me or not :D
Yeah sure..:)