©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Who's ready for some football?

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I believe the defense will do a good job at slowing Manning down. Even if enough to get him scrambling more then he's use to...The best thing I've noticed about the defense this year is their game play in the 4th quarter...As long as they can either keep the scoring low through the first 3 quarters or Smith can actually lead the offense down the field instead of just going through the motions they should be able to some damage.....

I just don't like the fact that they've been given no respect this season...Regardless of the schedule, they are doing things right and are still undefeated, as well as they have finally gotten a strong defense that they haven't seen since Derrick Thomas died.....

The thing is smith will get his respect if he finishes the season strong. I think a lot of people are concerned about him because of the way he performed in SF.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Thats what I'm talking about I stayed up late to watch the rest of the broncos chiefs game

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Chiefs offense was weak. Gotta power the football and control the line of scrimmage the way that team's built and at least what I watched of the first half, they weren't up to the challenge.

Things are always different in January though, we'll see how it goes.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Where's k1 ? Lol.. No more hail the chiefs?

They may have lost and like Marshall said their offense was weak but they still kept Manning in check most of the game without getting any sacks...The Broncos didn't blow them out in any stretch of the imagination like people were claiming was going to happen and they held them to their lowest point total this season.....

They were in that game until the very end and I blame the loss on Alex Smith...He did prove what people have been saying that he's not a clutch quarterback and is nothing but a game manager.....

Regardless of the outcome the Chiefs did prove that overall they do have a strong team...They get Alex to actually take some chances and it may boost the offense's production...Either way they only have a 1 in the loss column like your Seahawks do IB;)

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
They may have lost and like Marshall said their offense was weak but they still kept Manning in check most of the game without getting any sacks...The Broncos didn't blow them out in any stretch of the imagination like people were claiming was going to happen and they held them to their lowest point total this season.....

They were in that game until the very end and I blame the loss on Alex Smith...He did prove what people have been saying that he's not a clutch quarterback and is nothing but a game manager.....

Regardless of the outcome the Chiefs did prove that overall they do have a strong team...They get Alex to actually take some chances and it may boost the offense's production...Either way they only have a 1 in the loss column like your Seahawks do IB;)

If Alex could throw the ball down the field it would sure help. He is playing the same game he played in SF

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Jim are u sad ? Ducks sure got whipped in disbelief..man o man

Huskies put on nice show in beaverville with second team QB doin Work..

Lets keep the NW rollin brutha.. Go Seahawks today!

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Jim are u sad ? Ducks sure got whipped in disbelief..man o man

Huskies put on nice show in beaverville with second team QB doin Work..

Lets keep the NW rollin brutha.. Go Seahawks today!

Bro... I don't even know what to say getting blown out by an UN ranked team like that! Poor coaching IMHO. Something is going to change before next season. The coaches have lost control of the players!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I am speechless over today's game...Obviously shows how strong Hali and Houston are in that defense...To lose both of them in the same game hurt badly!!

Offense finally steps up and puts the points on the board and the defense falters...Isn't that always the fucking case....

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Who would have thought the patriots would get that game for vs the broncos? I turned it off cause it looked likes blow out. Tom must be getting the timing down with his receivers!

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Who would have thought the patriots would get that game for vs the broncos? I turned it off cause it looked likes blow out. Tom must be getting the timing down with his receivers!

I was barely paying attention when suddenly I saw that pass get received and thought, "holy crap, they just won!"

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Crazy games yesterday...was watching Auburn v Alabama and was just like "wtf is happening right now?" The last 1 second of the game literally decided it.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Crazy games yesterday...was watching Auburn v Alabama and was just like "wtf is happening right now?" The last 1 second of the game literally decided it.

Yeah the ohio state game was crazy as well. Gutsy call at the end going for 2 but wow should have kicked the extra point and put the game in to OT!

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Yeah a bunch of great games today. 49ers vs Seahawks (sorry IB), Lions vs Eagles, Ravens vs Vikings, Patriots vs Browns, Steelers vs Dolphins. Best week so far and we haven't even seen the Bears stomp Romo yet.