©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

WHO YOUR FAVORITE UG LAB and WHY??

Strongman

Jun 9, 2005
At Home
I've have always gone with G*&%#@....Great prices and excellent customer service....G&*%#@n always treats me right!!! :)
to much info about a direct source. this is only to talk about uglabs in general and not about sources selling their gear. thanks...pincrusher

Last edited by a moderator:

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Orbit. They really do have excellent gear. GenPharm has also provided me with some great stuff in the past. Both two have been my favourites.

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
ARL is good but good luck getting more. N-V is great stuff. Can't wait to get on that ultra tren. Their cyp is good, too.

squater

Banned
Jan 25, 2006
N-V is very good stuff...My last cycle I did his deca and eq.....Haven't tried his cyp but if it's anything like his eq ...Oh Boy...

Hey Bio.....

P

pincrusher

G0blinKing said:
You guys talking about British Dragon Pharmaceuticals?
they are a top company. you cant go wrong if you use their products:)

MuscleResearch

Mar 24, 2005
Guys have a question. I was on here no longer than a month ago and there was a lab that sold all powders, I blieve they were in the board sponser section but could be wrong. Everyone chimed in for them and said they were good to go and legit. I looked at a list and all looked good but now I am looking for them again and can't find anything like that. Ring a bell at all. Maybe they were a sponser but got removed. not sure but I know it was no longer than a month ago. Any help is much appreciated.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
MuscleResearch said:
Guys have a question. I was on here no longer than a month ago and there was a lab that sold all powders, I blieve they were in the board sponser section but could be wrong. Everyone chimed in for them and said they were good to go and legit. I looked at a list and all looked good but now I am looking for them again and can't find anything like that. Ring a bell at all. Maybe they were a sponser but got removed. not sure but I know it was no longer than a month ago. Any help is much appreciated.

http://www.anasci.org/vB/showthread.php?t=6186

P

pincrusher

MR you are looking for leo, which is who rajjin just posted a thread link for. he is a top notch powder supplier and you cant go wrong getting your goodies from him. he is also a good close friend of mine;)