©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

where do you buy your protein

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Agree ↑ Stuff isn't cheap that's for sure LC. . :). Then add a woman to the equation and file bankruptsy. LOL.. Speaking of women they all left? Maybe more instructional videos will get them back..

massivesam

Nov 16, 2013
Nevada
Since I chew my protein, I would have to say a grocery store, meat locker, or a field. Eggs, chicken, turkey,Buffalo, beef, elk, deer, and fish, all provide protein you just can't find in a tub. However when I do use whey protein, I choose 100% whey isolate since it is really the only thing that I care about anyway.
:yeahthat:

Coeda

Banned
Dec 15, 2013
I have never bought a supplement but am thinking of taking now, but i am not sure which ones as i am a starter with a long gap. So was wondering should i go for creatine or protein shakes from bb.com

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
BCAAs, creatine, N.O. and food. protein shakes hurt my tummy lmfao ... its like cheap corn meal dog food... I need the real stuff, im a wild beast ;)

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Lycan, I'd be willing to bet you're lactose intolerant. Probably just to a minor degree. Many people are even though they don't realize it. Give egg white protein or beef isolate protein a try. Doubt they would give you any trouble at all.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
yeah I think you guys are right. I should probably not mix it in milk.. I eat dairy, with no issues, but maybe its the quality too.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
[quote;210443]yeah I think youre right. I should probably not mix it in milk.. I eat dairy, with no issues, but maybe its the quality too.[/quote]

Mix it in cartoned egg whites instead of milk. Btw, don't you have better things to worry about, isn't your wife in labor!

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
[quote;210443]yeah I think youre right. I should probably not mix it in milk.. I eat dairy, with no issues, but maybe its the quality too.

Mix it in cartoned egg whites instead of milk. Btw, don't you have better things to worry about, isn't your wife in labor![/QUOTE]

yes but you wouldn't believe the situation and the crapi went thru, because I have younger kids, they didn't let me in the room, right before she popped the bsby out. they called me in but it was too late, I missed him come out.. im a dead beat dad that wasnt there :( lol

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Mix it in cartoned egg whites instead of milk. Btw, don't you have better things to worry about, isn't your wife in labor!

yes but you wouldn't believe the situation and the crapi went thru, because I have younger kids, they didn't let me in the room, right before she popped the bsby out. they called me in but it was too late, I missed him come out.. im a dead beat dad that wasnt there :( lol[/QUOTE]

I hope you know I was just kidding and caring for your other children certainly doesn't make you a dead beat dad. You were there for your family and that's all that matters. Congrats on your little one and I wish the best for your wife!

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
oh yeah, I didn't take offence lol. thanks for being a good new friend.

didn't mean to hijack the thread... back to business.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Congrats Lycan! I've been through two childbirths. One was a day long labor and one was a quickly c-section. The c-section was a breeze but that day long labor left me permanently scarred. And try unsweetened almond milk to mix with your protein. Tastes as good as milk but with no sugar.

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Depends on type of whey and size of scoop to get the same gram per ounce....I now these bargain brand 5 lb tubs have creatine monohydrate. (1 pound creatine cost 3$) Investigate and do some math..

Where can I get creatine that cheap bro??