©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

what`s your favourite PRE-WORKOUT SUPP/DRUG?

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
Fina pellets ground into a powder and mixed in DSMO... Then add 200mg of TNE with it! Yea... Try that shit

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
not to sound like a druggie...bc its not like that....but...

Adderall, cappacino/coffee mix, asprin, and of course TNE and daily vitamin of Proviron and which ever oral im runnin....dbol..tbol...etc.

back in the day, I would take an oxycodone before gym and wow, never wanted to leave...BUUUUT...that led to a horrible cpl years so I DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!~!

so I guess ECA or some GNC shit alongside your gear works fine.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
You guys are Crackin me up. But I see no one Mentioned Halotestin and red bull. Thats my fave.:headbang:

pinpoint5

Apr 2, 2013
the mountains
Insulin with Meal #2 about 1 hour before training, then 30 min. Later, 2-3 scoops pre-workout (I switch brands each time I restock), 50 mgs anadrol (currently), take HGH same time as pre-workout

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
not to sound like a druggie...bc its not like that....but...

Adderall, cappacino/coffee mix, asprin, and of course TNE and daily vitamin of Proviron and which ever oral im runnin....dbol..tbol...etc.

back in the day, I would take an oxycodone before gym and wow, never wanted to leave...BUUUUT...that led to a horrible cpl years so I DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!~!

so I guess ECA or some GNC shit alongside your gear works fine.

You fuckin junkie!!!!

On a side note, we all know test suspension is the shit……but i wanna hear from the tren suspension guys. Pipe up!

MajorMelon

Oct 17, 2013
Adderall is the shit during a cut. I honestly think it works better then DNP (low dosed). It totally changes my metabolism. Just ask Richard Sherman, hahaha.

g0hardorgohome

Dec 1, 2013
Right now I'm using iForce Conquer.. It does it's work but it makes me feel sick sometimes. I'd prefer just caffeine/1,3-dimethylamylamine capsules with some creatine nitrate for pumps.