©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What is the best way to bulk up naturally in your opinion?

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
You better be under 9% if your avatar is Gunter!!!! :cool:

Went hypo one time driving back from gym (stone training) one day. I just started taking MK677. Pulled over in car staggered into a 711 and just walked up to the fridge with Gatoraid. Opened one and slammed it. Before the counter guy could yell at me I grabbed cash and held it over my head. Went up to the counter and told him I was diabetic and forgot my glucose and emergency bracelet. Drove home and went to bed......MK677 is nuts!
Damn, close one!
I did 15iu of slin, ate about 160 carbs complex and simple then an hour later at the supermarket went massively hypo. Walked over the pharmacy aisle, ripped open some glucose tabs and started sucking them down right there. Closed the bottle after downing about 10 and went up front and paid for it. LOL

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Still under 9% my man!
Got home today, had some sierra mist *made with real sugar about 7 oz, started veining up like mad yo! Just sitting checking email!
Tonight: 2 quarter pounders with cheese, 6 BBQ wings w/ bleu cheese, large fries, 6 or so tater tots my weak-willed family members couldn't finish, ;) , 2 large glasses of water.
I'm STILL HUNGRY. WTF. Not for junk either, for FOOD.
I'm thinking an eye round sandwich on Ezekiel bread with fresh roasted garlic and olive oil. After that, it's a LARGE snickers and POP TARTS Maggie!!! Oh yeah son!
I got S'mores, Wild Cherry, Fudge, Hot Fudge Sundae, BRING IT!
:D

NOTE: was throwing down sets of 50 pushups while I was waiting for the wife's steak to cook, etc. I'm up to 350 pushups tonight.
Hope it doesn't impact tomorrow's workout....Yeah right! I'm ready to F**K shit up. No doubt. You're either in, or you're OUT!

Last edited:

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
425 pushups. Had to back off - had to help my girls getting ready for bed.
Now, in a short while, I'm going to have a pint of Ben and Jerry's chocolate cheesecake ice cream, a snickers bar, some assorted pop tarts, then some well-deserved sleep. ;D
I will whisper your name Maggie as I drift off to sleep in my sugar coma. ;)
The coolest thing is washing it down with a Crystal Light lemonade or grape over ice LMAO!

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
After being in the hosptial for so long I can only do machines that aren't plate loaded. To fatigued and tired. I do about a 1/4 of what i use to volume wise and about 50% on strength. Kept most size but eating every 3-4 hours is the way to go. People say 2-3 but you got to get use to that shit...

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Damn, close one!
I did 15iu of slin, ate about 160 carbs complex and simple then an hour later at the supermarket went massively hypo. Walked over the pharmacy aisle, ripped open some glucose tabs and started sucking them down right there. Closed the bottle after downing about 10 and went up front and paid for it. LOL
I have learned to keep a pack with me that I can get to quickly. Not using slin but still go hypo sometimes.