©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What are your goals ?

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
My goals this year ditch the naggin injuries and iso crap get back to the big three and hopefully get my ass out to mizzu hang with my boy hawk and go to work an talk shop. Would love to coordinate a trip with hawk to see the boys up chi town.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
My goals this year ditch the naggin injuries and iso crap get back to the big three and hopefully get my ass out to mizzu hang with my boy hawk and go to work an talk shop. Would love to coordinate a trip with hawk to see the boys up chi town.

Your always welcome out here bro! Great gym, good guys and plenty of BBQ!

Hawk

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago

Hell yeah!

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Spring or summer this time around though!

Hawk

You want hardcore come in the summer...nice Chicago south side heat wave in a gym with no AC. Everything is concrete so the humidity stick s to the ceiling and drips back down, anabolic rain :grumble:

Besides alot of guys will be prepping for nationals....

killswitch604

Dec 3, 2013
My goals are to get back up on stage, a weight class heavier. Would love to win my pro card finally, which I think the only thing keeping me from it is not being in the right weight class.

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
My big goal for 2014 is to hit a 500 lb raw bench...
Shorter term is to hit between 1500-1600 total at my meet in April. I'm thinking 500 squat, 475 bench, and a 550 dead. That is respectable to me 8 months post ACL reconstruction...

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
My big goal for 2014 is to hit a 500 lb raw bench...
Shorter term is to hit between 1500-1600 total at my meet in April. I'm thinking 500 squat, 475 bench, and a 550 dead. That is respectable to me 8 months post ACL reconstruction...

Rooting for you bro!

Hawk

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
That big lift shit motivates the fuck outta me! Ive only ever had one goal, TO TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!

Pinky and the Brain - Intro Theme (closed captions) - YouTube

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
thinking about a few cycles and entering into amature contests and get the same sponsorship with my friends who already compete.

I can naturally hit 200lbs 10%bf but id shoot for 220lbs <7% bf..

just thinking about it ;)

reckbates

Jan 5, 2014
My goal is to maintain my weight, and to very slowly replace fat with muscle (without bulking or cutting more than just few pounds). I plan to do this by tracking my calories, doing HIIT twice a week and continually running my PHAT routine.

At my age, and with the many years that I've been lifting, I think this is a solid plan. Your opinions are very welcome.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
My goal is to maintain my weight, and to very slowly replace fat with muscle (without bulking or cutting more than just few pounds). I plan to do this by tracking my calories, doing HIIT twice a week and continually running my PHAT routine.

At my age, and with the many years that I've been lifting, I think this is a solid plan. Your opinions are very welcome.

Don't sell yourself short bro, I think your goal is modest and very achievable!

Hawk