©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What are some of your other hobbies?

M

McKenzie

no no Pin.....I've changed it back....so ya'll go on and continue talking shop :)

eh...its all good :)

Last edited:
P

pincrusher

McKenzie said:
no no Pin.....I've changed it back....so ya'll go on and continue talking shop :)

I know better than to put Steve in my avi... you guys always complain when I do :rolleyes:

cool you put my favorite one back up wahoo!!!!!!!!! :)
for some reason every time i look at it i think i need to :smoker:

WetWork999

Dec 6, 2005
Las Vegas
Dang Chica, Very nice... I love to see hard work pay off. Very nice legs dear.

~WW999

McKenzie said:

I know better than to put Steve in my avi... you guys always complain when I do :rolleyes:

ben johnson

Sep 1, 2005
mormonville
lets c.....hunt, fish, camp, hike, anything outdoors...i have a variesty of firearms i shoot, i am an avid bowhunter (love close contact) kuz its me against them... love my 4x4 and 660grizzly. used to love sex but i dont have a gf anymore and the booty has been hard to find and more than that its kinda scarey these days. Tee, u will need to go dive with the sharks in Austrailia and Belize was fun. dont go to an over commercilaized place. i was once a member of our local sherriffs dive team and i got to go quite a few places for diff things and for $cost$, it was great. so im not banned....any pic showing a part of kenzie is a welcome site for me, wood love an ass shot.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
McKenzie said:

Steve isn't as hot as you. From what I remember he looks friendly, but I have always wondered...why aren't hot women attracted to equally hot men?
It seems very rare to actually see the Brad Pitt/Jennifer Aniston or Brad Pitt/Anjelina Jolie combination. It seems like the Jennifer Anistons or Anjelina Jolies of this world are usually attracted to the "Larry the cable guy" types.

By the way. I like this avatar, but it isn't your hottest. I like the one that shows how J lo your booty is. JMHO

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
OOPs, I forgot what this thread is about. I like to ride my motorcycle when the weather is nice.
I used to like hunting ,camping and fishing when I was a kid, but for some reason I don't anymore.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Hobbies hmmmm let's see........ 2 daughters, wife, work, house projects, college, etc. My favorite things to do when time permits, SEX, SEX, SEX, and scuba. Going for my Master Divers this summer. Now if I could convince my wife to give scuba a try, I could manage my time better and add the SEX and scuba together! ;)

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Playing guitar,(Bluegrass) buying guitars, collecting guitars. I am jamming with a rock band on the weekends now. Lead singer and guitar player.

P

pincrusher

cawb said:
drink beer,fish,and play golf
hey we should get together sometime cause i enjoy these things also especially when you do them all at the same time :)

M

McKenzie

hmm...beer, and yes I like to fantasize also....that my house is immaculate and all the laundry is done :D

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
I finger Stratocasters And my Les Paul. When Im able,... I go into a room in our house thats nothing but a Marshall JCM800 stack and two walls full of guitars from floor to cieling.Do I sound proud of my "room". I am, The other two walls are decorated with some very nice memorabilia.Hey Wolfy ,I have an autographed copy of VanHalens first LP signed by EVH,your rock hero.
Several items and shirts signed by Stevie Ray Vaughan Whom, as the guitar slinger he was becoming.I could almost say We knew each other,we saw each other so much,from Austin to Dallas since 1980,I was always in the front row.He had me and my girl brought backstage after the show 3 times!!
I must've seen him 12 times...He was the sweetest,gracious,most humble and talented man Im sure I'll ever meet.
THIS is some really cool shit.(A program and T shirt singned by Donald Fagen AND Walter Becker AND Cornelius Bumphus.-F'ing COOL!! Nowhere but Front row at the good shows but the tix $$ are crazy.I paid $600.00 for 2 tix to that 2000 Steely Dan show.
but sentimentally, Im most fond of an Autographed (signed in 6'' letters)
T shirt that James Taylor was kind enough to sign.Again...Front row goodies..
I have the same Thing, a cased T shirt from another one of the "originals"
Niel Young...yeah alot of my favs I have personal goodies from...I am proud of having that stuff,it was fun getting it...All "life moments".

Last edited:

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
kell11 said:
I finger Stratocasters And my Les Paul. When Im able,... I go into a room in our house thats nothing but a Marshall JCM800 stack and two walls full of guitars from floor to cieling.Do I sound proud of my "room". I am, The other two walls are decorated with some very nice memorabilia.Hey Wolfy ,I have an autographed copy of VanHalens first LP signed by EVH,your rock hero.
Several items and shirts signed by Stevie Ray Vaughan Whom, as the guitar slinger he was becoming.I could almost say We knew each other,we saw each other so much,from Austin to Dallas since 1980,I was always in the front row.He had me and my girl brought backstage after the show 3 times!!
I must've seen him 12 times...He was the sweetest,gracious,most humble and talented man Im sure I'll ever meet.
THIS is some really cool shit.(A program and T shirt singned by Donald Fagen AND Walter Becker AND Cornelius Bumphus.-F'ing COOL!! Nowhere but Front row at the good shows but the tix $$ are crazy.I paid $600.00 for 2 tix to that 2000 Steely Dan show.
but sentimentally, Im most fond of an Autographed (signed in 6'' letters)
T shirt that James Taylor was kind enough to sign.Again...Front row goodies..
I have the same Thing, a cased T shirt from another one of the "originals"
Niel Young...yeah alot of my favs I have personal goodies from...I am proud of having that stuff,it was fun getting it...All "life moments".
Very cool stuff. $600 for steely dan is worth it. Great band. I opened for the Noel Redding band back in 94.(Hendrix's bass player) What a freaky scene. Lots of guys in the crowd dressed like Hendrix.