©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What age is to old?

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
I am close to 57. I would not recommend more than HRT doses at that age. But some test at that age will do him so good.

Plmuscle50

Dec 28, 2016
I am 50. Almost 51, been lifting since I was early 20's. Just starting to get into the chemical side of the game. Better late than never. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
The more research I do, the more I realize that the upper limit of how old is too old is when you are dead. I do not recommend anyone taking any PEDs after they die.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012

An interesting article, yes. But let's not get carried away. It's far from a conclusive slam dunk that AAS can increase life expectancy. That's not even what the study was aimed at. And the study was done on people that had been genetically verified to have telomere diseases. There's no indication that the same improvement would happen for people that have no genetic telomere diseases. I'm not saying it's a worthless study, but it does have some flaws, and is just not directly applicable. Too many assumptions were made by the author of that article based on a minimal amount of research.

Here's the actual study, in case anyone is interested in reading it.
MMS: Error

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I started at 49 and put on ten pounds of muscle my first year.
About five the second year.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk