©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Want To GET HUGE !

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
For a shoulder shot a 1/2 inch pin should b fine right ?

I use 23G 1 1/4 inch (don't usually go fully in but sometimes I do with no problems). 1 inch would be good. No one should use too wide or long but 1 inch would be best for most.

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
advice

any advice , my girl used to hit me up w the shots. im not w her n e more so just quick and to the point dead center of the shoulder?

J4CKT

AnaSCI VET
Feb 1, 2010
For a shoulder shot a 1/2 inch pin should b fine right ?

You would be safer with a 1 inch pin, no risk of shooting sub q and you will be hitting deeper in the muscle where there is increased blood flow and circulation to maximise absorption. Compared to closer to the surface of the skin

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
6 cycles and a whopping 185lbs/yeah,this is the definite place to come to learn all you can about compounds,training,dieting,etc... dude i'm not tellin you this is the only show in town but THANK THE LORD JESUS I DID FOOTWORK AND FOUND SOME STAND-UP SOLID BROS AROUND.NOT JUST IN THE U.S.A. BUT AROUND THE GLOBE.TOLD ME WHO AND WHAT A SELECTIVE SCAMMER IS/WAS AND WHO STILL OPEREATES THAT WAY UNDER PROTECTION,TOLD ME HOW TO EAT RIGHT FIRST,LEARN WHAT WORKS FOR ME IN THE GYM-NOT IN THIS MONTHS ISSUE OF IRONBITCH OR MUSCLE ANDSCROTUMSUCKERS.