©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Vitamin C

Adler

Banned
Aug 27, 2012
Vitamin C prevents from cardiovascular disease, Vitamin C fight against bacteria, viruses, and infection.
Guavas, bell pepper, fresh herbs, broccoli, kiwi fruit, papaya, orange, cauliflower, brussels sprouts and strawberries are great source of vitamin C...

Method

Apr 20, 2012
I agree with the fact, but I believe that green chilly is also the major source of Vitamin C perhaps.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Vitamin C prevents from cardiovascular disease, Vitamin C fight against bacteria, viruses, and infection.
Guavas, bell pepper, fresh herbs, broccoli, kiwi fruit, papaya, orange, cauliflower, brussels sprouts and strawberries are great source of vitamin C...

Agreed,,,VIT C is a super star vitamin,,,very beneficial.

Edgen1100

Banned
Oct 12, 2012
Well!!!According to me that vitmin C has own importance in our life.
Any how I think vitamin C is best element for skin care and protection
of tissues.According to me that vegetarian foods,milk and fresh fruits are
so good for keep good fitness of the skin.

smith joe

Banned
Nov 9, 2012

It is also good for body's immune system and keep us healthy and fresh.It make the body strong enough to work.Fruits are the major source of it but it is also available in tablets.

Last edited:
Vitamin C is a strong water-soluble antioxidant that functions both in and out of cell. Being a great source of electrons, ascorbic acid can share electrons with free radicals. Foods like spicy foods, junk foods, fatty foods and deeply fried foods are harmful to liver so avoid them.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
I take 1 gram per day normally and then an extra gram post workout on days I train.

Johnny Ringo

Oct 30, 2012
I Recently added 3000mgs daily and in 3 days time notice a improvement in energy and sense of well being. Def a staple of my daily supps from here out.

Ambrose

Banned
Dec 11, 2012
Vitamin C fight against bacteria, viruses, and infection, Guavas, bell pepper, fresh herbs, broccoli, kiwi fruit, papaya, orange, cauliflower, brussels sprouts and strawberries are great source of vitamin C...

Brett

Banned
Dec 18, 2012
Hi all,There are many vitamins in a fruit and vegetable also and my suggestion is that eat fresh fruit and fresh vegetables.

Incognito1

Dec 24, 2012
I might look to up my dose of VitC. I take 1000mg each day a the moment. Do they make high concentrate tablets. Mine are 250 per tablet

sazo75

Jan 1, 2013
I might look to up my dose of VitC. I take 1000mg each day a the moment. Do they make high concentrate tablets. Mine are 250 per tablet

Yeah you should be able to find some pretty high dosed vitamin c pills pretty easly, I just get mine from Costco for fairly cheap and in bulk.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I Recently added 3000mgs daily and in 3 days time notice a improvement in energy and sense of well being. Def a staple of my daily supps from here out.

Really? Thats impressive. So are you doing 3000mgs total? Or did you add 3000mgs to a vitamin C protocol you were already doing?

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Some health guru's recommend up to 8g per day depending on your lifestyle.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Watch high dose vitamin c on the kidneys in supplement form .. I get the ester c 1000mg . Supposedly more easily assimilated with buffers. I mostly drink tropicana or similar orange j.

Bulk c power available also as well As chewables tabs so options are plentiful .

Last edited: