©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Very cool steroid Q&A w/ Dr. Rand

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I doubt the ba is causing the cough......but CG the thing is Tren ace @ 30mg /ml
in the old fina jet/ject caused the cough as well. I will say not as often or pronounced probaly because of the 30mg/ml. Funny thi g is I never got a cough even one time own the real negma amps of parabolan (Tren Hexycarbonate).
Most times witrh the ace the feeling was that tickly lung feeling you get after you have a hard cry as alittle kid. Only thing I can liken it to. The negma amps of para had noticbly more tren effect mg for mg than the jet and ject.
Not sure if what the solvs and preserves were in in the old originals.
I have experienced a cough 2-3 times over the years from EQ post inj.
Interesting....Doc is cruising eh???/

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
He got to your question, very cool!

I'd like to know if it matters that TRT doesnt pulsate like natural production....like how diabetics always have trouble even tho they have insulin...it's not as good as a pancreas...wonder if there are any bio
mechanisms that get interrupted with constant testosterone around instead of pulsating testosterone...(besides the obvious like shrunken testes)

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
thats so cool of him to answer!! so for 50 and up for sure....the 25-45 are those shitty years in the middle for someone who doesn't cycle or do premature TRT....dammit!

the one pint of blood for one point of hemoglobin is a great rule of thumb...keep H&H and estro under control and your BP should be okay providing the person isn't on something else causing a chronic state of hypertension (like from the peptides mentioned in the jerry branium video, which the dr admits is a knowledgable guy!)

Last edited:

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I know it's been a while since we've had some new content but Dave has done a couple shows lately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7SvUVRRnWw

krolyk

Jul 4, 2015
Ontario
Hello everyone, I posted a message (ADVICE) few min ago, would really appreciate it if someone could help me out with it.
Thanks

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Been awhile since I watched these videos but in one of them he mentioned that studies showed there was no real medical benefit to trt unless you had your blood levels above 800 or something like that if I'm remembering right.

My question here does anybody have a link for the study or can tell me a good place to look for the particular study?