©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Very cool steroid Q&A w/ Dr. Rand

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
I'd like to know if it matters that TRT doesnt pulsate like natural production....like how diabetics always have trouble even tho they have insulin...it's not as good as a pancreas...wonder if there are any bio
mechanisms that get interrupted with contestant testosterone around instead of pulsating testosterone...

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
I'd like to know if it matters that TRT doesnt pulsate like natural production....like how diabetics always have trouble even tho they have insulin...it's not as good as a pancreas...wonder if there are any bio
mechanisms that get interrupted with constant testosterone around instead of pulsating testosterone...(besides the obvious like shrunken testes)

Last edited:

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
Did you email that to Dave?

yep...sent him this...

Hello there,

I'd like to know if it matters that TRT doesnt pulsate like natural production....like how diabetics always have trouble even tho they have insulin...it's not as good as a pancreas per se...I wonder if there are any bio
mechanisms that get interrupted with constant testosterone around instead of pulsating testosterone?...(besides the obvious like shrunken testes). Does the doctor think having high levels of TRT testosterone (1100-1500)and a "shut down" hpta is better for general health and longevity than a normal level (say 400-700) of testosterone and a functioning hpta?

Thank you for your time and interest,

Humpthebobcat

Sent from my iPhone

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
That's the second time I've heard about the BA in tren making the cough. How about just dropping the BA? It will still constitute. You would just have to be very carful to not infect it.

CG

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
He mentions that recovery and "shut down" of Leydig cells in the testes is not DOSE dependent but it is more relevant to the amount of time you are on.
Glad someone backs this idea, where many feel that the amount of hormones you take dictates recovery, its usually the length of a cycle.
Which is why short cycles are preferred and recommended to beginners.

skinnymark

Sep 17, 2014
He mentions that recovery and "shut down" of Leydig cells in the testes is not DOSE dependent but it is more relevant to the amount of time you are on.
Glad someone backs this idea, where many feel that the amount of hormones you take dictates recovery, its usually the length of a cycle.
Which is why short cycles are preferred and recommended to beginners.

What is your idea of short vs. long for a cycle??

I'm doing a first cycle of 500mg test only for 10 weeks followed by 3 weeks pct
If I am pleased with the results I was considering 16 weeks for a second cycle

Ten weeks is short, right?

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
5-10 weeks is short
12 is average length
14+ would be considered long

16 week cycle is easy to come back from for most people
Hell I was on for 18 months then came off and have been off for some time
Proper protocols at extended time periods are called for but I would consider HCG as a must if going 14+ weeks

Collinb

Sep 29, 2012
That's the second time I've heard about the BA in tren making the cough. How about just dropping the BA? It will still constitute. You would just have to be very carful to not infect it.

CG

I dont think that its the BA in my opinion
I have done many brews and varied the BA content of compounds in them
You only find the cough through tren, despite other compounds having the same BA content.

I feel its more likely to be the hormone itself, probably cause of inflammation of some sort or irritation on respiratory system...which could also be the cause of the shortness of breath and bad cardio while running tren

skinnymark

Sep 17, 2014
5-10 weeks is short
12 is average length
14+ would be considered long

16 week cycle is easy to come back from for most people
Hell I was on for 18 months then came off and have been off for some time
Proper protocols at extended time periods are called for but I would consider HCG as a must if going 14+ weeks

How manys cycles did you do before you just went on and stayed on over year?
Any specific reason to go that long