©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Turbobusa repair today

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
$$$$$$ UPDATE $$$$

Had a chat and T seems to be in good spirits not so bitchy and under some good supplements ..He keeps saying he has things to do! I say yeah like rest and eat....almost have to chain him down..He may get on here soon.. uh oh..hes gonna see my reports.lmao..

Haha all good bud nice of you to give updates. Good luck T hope pain not that bad. Wish u well bro.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
T rest up and heal my friend! I really hope it's a speedy recovery and the surgery took care of the problem!! Keep us updated!

IB thanks for the secret intel...LOL!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
+++ UPDATE+++ Friday..
Well lets just say hes in a zone..pain supplements seem to work but almost not good enough...Hes got his 2 dogs as nurses really helping out too ..visualize T as a caged animal just wanting to get out and "help" all the people hes helped no questions asked as he sits with one arm he can use as they mystically have dissappeared when he could use a hand..Hes changing his ways for the future when hes gtg...Kinda sounds like ozzy osborn talking....lmao ..kdn T..not really.

1superman

Jul 20, 2013
Ironbuilt, do you know what caused t's injury, and what did the surgeon do to repair it?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
1 superman check out that in Bricks " what are u training thread where he himself said the extensive repair near last tuesday.Im just a updater.lol

******* UPDATE SAT*****
Oh man hes doin well.pain still crappy of course but Ozzy has things undercontrol ..thats all im going to say..lmao..One arm is useless for a computer let alone triple vision..

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
You know I just now found this. I'm really touched by you guys here.
Awesome! Would'nt be great if the rest of the world was like this?
Maybe not then we would have nothing that is ours and not common.
Thank you. . Maybe we need a permanant member down thread.(cant use it for nor19 member down issues though . LOL)
Keeping your mind engaged with something to look forward to is just all positive.Hope Vipiedu is doing ok. While this shit hurts it's nothing compared to bad rib breaks. IB thanks, talk soon. T

Steel206

Aug 5, 2013
Wow hope u are on a full and steady full speed ahead recovery mr turbobusa.. best wishes..

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
You know I just now found this. I'm really touched by you guys here.
Awesome! Would'nt be great if the rest of the world was like this?
Maybe not then we would have nothing that is ours and not common.
Thank you. . Maybe we need a permanant member down thread.(cant use it for nor19 member down issues though . LOL)
Keeping your mind engaged with something to look forward to is just all positive.Hope Vipiedu is doing ok. While this shit hurts it's nothing compared to bad rib breaks. IB thanks, talk soon. T

Hey T, I love the idea of a "Member Down" thread! You should propose the idea to AnaSci.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Whoaaa
Good Idea Bio ! Let me update on Turbobusa
Hes in pt and loves every minute including the welts..
Oh hi Turbo. Did i just spill the beans of last nites ptp circuit? .(physical training punishment)