©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Turbobusa repair today

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Just want people to think good thoughts for our Anasci Mod Turbobusa as he is undergoing shoulder repair today very soon!

Hey T i can wait to see how the nurses were! Get well and see you here when u can and we will all help with the chores around here... Brolove all the way ..ib

I hear sasquatch are mean nurses.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Good luck man. Just watch out for the nurse that has the adam's apple and big hands.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
*****UPDATE****

The man is out of a multihour surgury in recovery as I write this!!
He's mumbling when am I up for my deadlift? I heard his wife slapped him
silly.. Lol. Ok hes still at 500000 feet and sleeping..

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
++++Thursday Update+++

Turbo got home wed nite 830pm or so . And today he's still on nerve block and says he's doing ok. I said tell me that tonite when block is off and pain meds are on..lol.. He says hello to all and he has had quite a fun time (yeah rite) dealing with the Dr and city he's in.. Maybe he can type since he tells me he was out jump starting the car , I said u gotta be high , you lay down and let the city run solo for awhile.. But it's his wifes car that was supposedly fixed after he got rear ended few weeks ago plus she was off the fill prescription . And probably a needed break from the tyrant T is.. Lol just Kidn..

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
++++++ UPDATE++++++

T has been in la-la land for the day between meals and has been bitchy..lmao...not revealing my intel source...As we would all be bitchy too..i askd for video....lol.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
$$$$$$ UPDATE $$$$

Had a chat and T seems to be in good spirits not so bitchy and under some good supplements ..He keeps saying he has things to do! I say yeah like rest and eat....almost have to chain him down..He may get on here soon.. uh oh..hes gonna see my reports.lmao..