©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Troubles with Alin orders

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
Kawasaki1 I dont need to cause any up-roars. Like I said. Alin has the best gear out there that I know of. Aaand I dont want anyone tho think that the blame is any of his @ all. Shit just happens and it happened to me twice.

xxxcaptjackxxx

Aug 13, 2007
i havent been able to access alinshop or the alinboard in the past few days....is there a reason for this or is anyone else experiencing this problem??

da-sol

Jul 28, 2007
sweatandscience said:
Can anyone say if they received the Balkan portion of theirs here in the US? (Within the last two weeks or so)

Yea I have ordered Balkan gear a few weeks ago and got my whole order in less than 2 weeks. And yes in the US

da-sol

Jul 28, 2007
xxxcaptjackxxx said:
i havent been able to access alinshop or the alinboard in the past few days....is there a reason for this or is anyone else experiencing this problem??

Yea board has been down.

Damn I can't quote two people at the same time. What's up with that?

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
xxxcaptjackxxx said:
Server problems, happens from time to time!!! Should be back up soon..........

rbigg70

Aug 16, 2007
Alin

Ordered from Alin about the 10th of this month. Got my Tracking numbers for the packs like clockwork. Can't access the site either. But I can see my treasure is on it's way. Thanks Alin!

Tboy

Aug 10, 2007
kawasaki1 said:
All I'll say is...Don't bother with Selene...........

i second this......first part of my order looked great second part :rolleyes: 2 of the same product and the labels are different,one looks legit the the other has square corners,no exp date or lot number.stuff wasnt from where he says,theres a little black piece of shit in one of the jars and all the amps i got exp date 1/10/07 :mad: !! i know not a big deal but you pay good money for gear and get expired shit WTF??
bulkan and alin for me from now on :D !!

sweatandscience

Nov 10, 2006
Alin comes through

Received the first of two postcards from our friend in Europe. Only about a week's time, too.

Everything seems well and any worries are gone.

kain

May 25, 2007
sdawg said:
Hey jar, havin simmilar probs here as well but with gear99. They respond but still no gear. They did say that sometimes customs dont even send letters. Placed another order with alin to make up what didnt make it first time but its too early to say on it. If everything goes like last order with alin should be here in a few days. Would be interested if you find any domestic suppliers, and i will pass on to you if i come up with any.

Same here Bro I ordered some stuff from gear99 it's been like three months and still haven't receive anything, my order been seize as well but I had no custom letters sent to me, ordering over sea is no longer safe better to stick with your local dealer

BigBastard

Aug 28, 2007
sweatandscience said:
Received the first of two postcards from our friend in Europe. Only about a week's time, too.

Everything seems well and any worries are gone.

Does Alin send his postcards from Europe? That would be safer for me, since I also live in Europe, and customs are less likely to open europeansent packages than from Asia or US.
Thanks for reply guys. I´m about to place my first order soon. :)

rbigg70

Aug 16, 2007
Alin Is The Best

I ordered in early August and received all 3 packages; like clockwork! It's been a year now and he has always given me the best and most curtious service. Tried other sponsors (to have multiple sources) but always come back. I will always use ALIN !!!

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
I've never had an order seized or delayed. It may be the area I have it sent to that accounts for part of that but I've been a customer for about 7 years and have recieved EVERY single post card. Much thanks to the man!!

big1pimp

Oct 19, 2005
I order 2 months ago. Received one postcard and still waiting for others. This sucks!!!

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
Pissed

I still havent recievd shit from Alin. I've even sent several messages to them, and not even a reply. This is BULLSHIT!!!!! I'll never order from those fuckers again. Aaand I dont care who gets pissed here about this post either. Over a $1000.00 down the drain.