©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

This Is What I Have Help?

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
p c t means post cycle therapy, Two weeks after your last shot you need to be taking novladex or clomid everyday.....both together is ok....amiridex is the best for pct....if you get itchy nips take either nolvadex or clomid....But I think you need to research you stuff just a little bit more before you start....Make sure you read up on the steriods you are going to take, how to shoot up, side effects, what to expect, and get some advice from some of the vets in here...they helped me out a lot.....a lot of people say for first cycle just us test and see how your body reacts to it....then take your time off and if you want to try stacking....Make sure you have a diet plan too for your cycle....eat a lot....keep us informed.

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
bro a bulking cycle and cutting cycle are very different and you can't really do them both at once.....do some research man....be careful

SKI3166

May 5, 2004
Thanks Alot Guys. After Researching And Talking To My Trainer Here Is What I Am Going To Do.
Eq 150ml Day 1 And 4
Test 150ml Day 1 And 4
Nolvadex 10 Mg 2 Per Day
6-8 Weeks
Then Switch To Win V And One Other " I Think It Is A Asma Medicine That Starts With A C" I Will Find Out And Tell You The Name
Diet Is Very Clean
Goal Gain 8-10lbs First Then Start To Cut.
5'11" 194 34 Yr Old
Any Comments Are Welcome

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
post cycle therapy and yes you still gotta go thru pct even if you take nolva throughout the cycle

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
If you only have enough juice to do it that way and you're not gonna get more no matter what - then go for it. It just seems a bit wasteful to go poking yourself 3 or 4 times a week for such a small dosage bro. How much nolva ya got? If ya need more - go ahead and get enough of the others to run at least 10 weeks like we suggested. If you're gonna do it - why not do it right? know what I'm sayin?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
20mg Nolva per day will raise natural test levels the same amount as 150mg Clomid daily. Why is anybody even considering the use of clomid anymore?

SKI3166

May 5, 2004
i have more but he keeps insisting on only 250ml-300ml of each per week. he says i can go longer, but not higher. he is concerned about me ballooning up and this is my first cycle and i have only been training for 6 months. make any sense?

imdaman1 what does your post above this have to do with me I dont take clomid?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
One of the previous comments in this thread said something about taking clomid and nolva together. I see other guys doing this also. No need for clomid when ya got nolva - I would only take clomid if I had no other choice.

SKI3166

May 5, 2004
whould you guys go higher ml or more weeks. NOT BOTH !!
GOAL WANT SOME LEAN MUSCLE ONLY 6-8LBS AND GET FEELING ENERGETIC

lord Humongous

Jan 22, 2004
If have only been training for 6 months you do not need to use steroids. If you eat lots of protien and train hard you can achieve those goals. Just my opinion.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
SKI3166 said:
Ok I Just Talked To The Guy I Got My Stuff From
He Said Because I Dont Want To Get Huge, Just Gain Maybe 6-8lbs And This Is My Fisrt Time
And I Only Want This Cycle For 8 Weeks
I Should Stay On 200ml Per Week Of Eq And 200ml Of Test
Then Switch To Wistrol V For Another 6 Weeks
You have to gain 10 to 15 pounds to put 1 (one) inch on your arms. I've never met anyone who wants to add a half inch to their arms and thinks they have accomplished something.
Based on your goals, you don't need AAS. Diet and increased protein will accomplish what you want.
Most important as LH suggests, do a little more research before you start your cycle.

SKI3166

May 5, 2004
ok how about this ?
500ml test
400ml eq
20mg nolvadex per day weeks 1-2

300ml test
400ml eq
20mg noladex per day weeks 3-6

? ml winny v
500ml eq
?MG HCG
1 MG ARIMIDEX PER DAY WEEKS 7- 12
WHAT DO YOU THINK? ABOUT SWITHING FROM TEST TO WINNY AT WEEK 6
I AM AFRAID OF GETTING TOO BIG. I WHAT TO BE CUT FOR SUMMER
SKI

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
SKI3166 said:
ok how about this ?
500ml test
400ml eq
20mg nolvadex per day weeks 1-2
I AM AFRAID OF GETTING TOO BIG. I WHAT TO BE CUT FOR SUMMER
SKI

If you stick with this for the whole cycle, I guarantee there will be people who will not notice you've been working out. Diet will play a major role.
But, putting on an additional 6 to 10 pounds does not always translate to the inches required for folks to stand up and notice. In the grand scheme of things, you will be surprised at how little that amount of weight will add to your physique.