©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The preworkout thread

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
If anyone wants a crazy stim product check out Golden Pharma CARAT. It contains DMAA, Yohimbine HCL, Alpha Yohimbine, DMHA, DMBA, Hordenine HCL, Eria Jarensis extract etc. Enjoy the adventure to the gym :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
It's not letting me post the picture. It was just a pic of 2 preworkouts I bought last month. I have been rotating both and they are both great for energy and focus. I have meant to update this thread so many times in the last few years. I was put off because I couldn't remember all the details of each product I had used but it's got to the point I have probably used 20+ products and not posted about them so now I will make sure I keep up to date with everything I try. Unfortunately many details have been forgotten about but when I have the time I will include some products I can recall details about and include them in my final list. For now here are some details of the 2 products I have used recently...

Chaos and Pain Cannibal Ferox Amped- I have used this product years ago but this is a new formula. It's great for energy and focus. I saw this for so cheap which I couldn't understand so took advantage of the deal but it's expensive in other places. It contains 450mg caffeine plus yohimbine and alpha yohimbine which might not suit everyone but for tunnel vision focus and a big hit of energy this is a great choice.

AfterDark Inhuman- A similar product which is excellent for energy and focus. This one also has some useful but different additions such as DMHA and Noopept.

I need to use them a few more times but they are both in the 8-8.5/10 range and I will put them in my preworkout list soon.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I was just posting a pic in another thread and I noticed one of my old preworkout pics from years ago. I will never have this many products at one time again and these days I just have a few tubs at most so I figured I would repost it :D

Reactions: bbuck