©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The "10 things you might not know about me" thread

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
healthfreak said:
yep pussy has its bad sides kell. lucky for me Ive only slept with one women and thats my wife. Im glad to here that your open about it though. most people dont have the balls to admit it.
I reckon.

Last edited:

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
1.ive had sex with 4 girls in one night and 7 in one weekend
2.my favorite vodka is kettle one
3.ive never cheated on my girlfriend
4.my favorite meal is eggplant parmesean
5.i sat in a sauna and hot tub with john travolta(he works out at my gym)
6.i dont like being naked
7.im still afraid of the dark
8.i dont like candy
9.ive broken all the weightlifting records for my highschool
10.my life aspiration is to be a world strong man

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Testosperone said:
1.ive had sex with john travolta
so how trippylistic is he with all that scientology jive reekin' off of him? The dude kinda seems alright but kinda strangely too hollywood.

Last edited:

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
nah he is actually really down to earth...he didnt seem like all famous or whatever...he was just like anybody working out. i mean we say that oh famous people are weird with their weird shit and all their egos and shit...but if u think about it..half the stuff they do is nothing compared to half of the people that work out in your gym well at least in the one i work out in i know there are some strange fukcers

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
grammar

a-bomb83 said:
8. i'm very picky when it comes to grammar. "where you at?" and "where we going to" are not acceptable. STOP ENDING SENTENCES IN PREPOSITIONS PLEASE :D

A-Bomb, you know prescriptive grammar rules are artificial, don't you? The English language and all languages are constantly evolving. We don't talk or write like Shakespeare did.

There is no logical or practical reason why you shouldn't end an English sentence with a preposition. In fact, that idea was originally imposed as an English Grammar rule by arrogant intellectuals who noticed that in Latin it was impossible to end a sentence with a preposition. Since Latin was practically worshipped as the most revered language of the time, English grammarians adopted it.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Andrew said:
A-Bomb, you know prescriptive grammar rules are artificial, don't you?[QOUTE=Andrew]Whether A-Bomb is or not, we are all proud you are aware.
Now boys the grammarclass is in the other bldg.the one on the other side of the universe--"Deep Space Discussion"

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
kell11 said:
Five dollars to the hillbilly named Parker.
Why would I tell you all???Idont know.. Magic did.
HIV + for six years. Hows that for a kick in the pants?
Found out applying for mortgage insurance.Was engaged at the time,my wife married me anyway.Said it never even entered her mind not too.kook,she's healthy-GODS GOT HIS HAND ALL OVER US.
Anyway three yrs. in and we have an exceptionally beautiful,smart and HEALTHY baby.Shes 2 yrs old now...she owns me.
Im healthy,6',215Lbs,14%bf
...Anyway thats why always the steroids.LBM lean body mass. Any questions?
I got it from a very foxy girl who was unknown to me IV'ing speed and bringing a pussy full of another guys semen home to my bed(GRUESOME eh?).Yeah she was like that.She had a 3 yr old lil boy and nowhere to stay temporarily,I gave mercy. (It lasted three mos.Men(and girls especially),... there are girls/guys who make a hobby outta hoppin' from lily pad to lily pad. Don't let one land on yours, It's their hobby/living) Albeit knowing she was already playing me for freaky sex and transmission was done with some marathon blister fucking...SHAME ON ME...Temptation. A Wise Man Knows Beforehand Which Path To Take. That was it seems a lifetime ago.
Anyway,don't think it can't/wont happen to you.([/U]This girl looked healthy,very healthy) ...Any questions? anything to educate someone. I was ignorant. Thought you had to be a queer/junkie. that sorta mentality you know...Just-Like-You?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
kell11 said:
Five dollars to the hillbilly named Parker.
Why wouldn't I tell you all?... Magic Johnson did.
HIV + for six years. Hows that for a kick in the pants?
I just read an article recently about the wonders of testoserone for this disease.
It is preventing many people from developing AIDs and allowing them to live healthy lives.

Quick, we need to warn everyone how dangerous excess testosterone can be.

Last edited:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
DragonRider said:
I just read an article recently about the wonders of testoserone for this disease.
It is preventing many people from developing AIDs and allowing them to live healthy lives.

Quick, we need to warn everyone how dangerous excess testosterone can be.

yeah,really...stupid schmos...what it does is just keep the body in a state of anabolism, which exists in normal health as opposed to catabolism, which is the target purpose of about any disease. to have the body eventuallly end up in any one of many catabolic states.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
wolfyEVH said:
that sucks...but you DID play russian roulette by sleeping w/ 50+ women.

Good old Wolfy - we can always count on him to point out our mistakes for us. :p j/k

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:
that sucks...but you DID play russian roulette by sleeping w/ 50+ women.

In all fairness, most people who grew up in the sexual revolution of the 60's and 70's will have numbers close to or greater than that.
Additionally, many of the people I have talked to who used to do drugs tell me they only did them because sex was so easy. Girls who wouldn't acknowledge they know you when they were straight would do ANYTHING for a line of coke.
I don't know. I'm the only guy who went through the revolution who couldn't score, but that is what a lot of people have told me.

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

DragonRider said:
In all fairness, most people who grew up in the sexual revolution of the 60's and 70's will have numbers close to or greater than that.
Additionally, many of the people I have talked to who used to do drugs tell me they only did them because sex was so easy. Girls who wouldn't acknowledge they know you when they were straight would do ANYTHING for a line of coke.
I don't know. I'm the only guy who went through the revolution who couldn't score, but that is what a lot of people have told me.

he did this in the 90s however. When Aids started becoming a popular scare. Freddie Mercury, Ryan White, etc. Back then, you just got VD or whatnot and get medication for it There was no AIDS in the 60s-70s.