©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test Cypionate

SuperWLB

Dec 28, 2016
Rejuve Clinics won't write just a script and I have no insurance or primary phys.

Natast19

May 28, 2011
Southern kentucky USA
what are your t levels at when your doc tests you? my levels when i 1st got on trt were 251 and i only started at 200 mgs a week for the 1st two months and went to 100 mgs after my labs came back from my 2nd blood test. that was when i was in my mid 30's. now at 40 i only do 150 mgs a week. and thats just cuz i like to run it a tad bit higher than needed.

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
I hate to be the board DickHead here but WTF SuperWLB? You offer absolutely nothing to the original question and you somehow throw in a bunch of bullshit about yourself which makes no sense. Your going to a rejuvenation clinic but they won't write you scripts. Then your Doc lowered your dosage but you have no Doc? And in between all that Bullshit you somehow find a way to slam a Source who is highly respected and has been as long as I can remember. Again WTF? You can't blame a source for blood poisoning. Lol Especially him. Maybe I'm way off here but IMO you can take your 4 posts and go somewhere fucking else. Just saying....AR....

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Here I'll bump this so maybe someone will delete the bullshit....AR....

SuperWLB

Dec 28, 2016
ar. In your infinite wisdom, and apparent rage, Rejuve Clinics assign a doctor to you to write your script and review your blood work, but you have to get your supplies through their clinic. If Alin is a respected supplier, sending product in aromatic packets, I'm sure it is just my not knowing how to properly administer. I assumed it was questionable product due to site infections and blood poisoning, I could be wrong, and so could you. Don't go giving yourself a heart attack, or similar, getting yourself so worked up over a simple, honest group of questions.

slide

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 26, 2012
For the price test cyp 250...$30-50 I'd guess is "fair". Sometimes you can find deals/specials from folks...but, my best advice would be to only use those trusted (that seems obvious, but the application doesn't seem to happen as often as it should).

Re: Alin...that is probably one of the most known/respected names in the game.

-s

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Well maybe you can explain to me and my Infinite Wisdom how naming and slamming a well respected source in your extremely intelligent response offered anything worth while. And thank you for explaining to me how Rejuve clinics work and how they have kept you beastly all these years. I'm looking forward to learning all you know and can offer about training and AAS in your future posts. I'm sure you carry a vast knowledge of each. Also Thank you for learning the most basic rules of this board and please continue to enlighten all of us....AR....

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
$25-35...I've paid $200 for a 20ml 250mg/ml vial over the summer but I was extremely limited to my access. After learning how the game's played from 2005 and on it's rare I'll pay more than $35 for ugl.

noob081

Nov 29, 2016
lOnG IsLaNd
Im buying local. $90 for Test and Tren. Fair and gains have been very nice coupled with 6 days a week in gym for 1-2 hours lifting per day lol.

gogotren

Banned
Apr 10, 2013
If your asking this question seriously you should pay $100 for 10ml of test. Black mkt could be a gym sale or purchase from web... huge difference. Gym price is $60-100. If its a web purchase you need to consider price with ETA and quality received.

Joenoarms

Apr 22, 2017
I pay $10 from CVS pharmacy. However I never once bought on the street. I went online and dug around until I found sources myself. I'm not one to tell people my business either so I never want strangers in the gym knowing what I do.