©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test Base Recipe?

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
LOL. Picture? EO makes it too thin.. shoulda used gso. :action-smiley-033:

Yeh I was debating using oil or not, next time I definatly will be, also think I will drop bb to 10% and fill the other 10% with more guaiacol!

I'm out atm will take a pic later, its like ice dots at the bottom of the vial :(

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
I realy don't want to have to pour out all the vials to re-brew if I can help it. Do you think another 1ml guaiacol will save it? There 10ml vials but there's room for more as there tallish vials, I could squeeze another ml in them...

Iv not made test base yet without it crashing, its a cnut! Lol

Trump40

Jan 28, 2014
I realy don't want to have to pour out all the vials to re-brew if I can help it. Do you think another 1ml guaiacol will save it? There 10ml vials but there's room for more as there tallish vials, I could squeeze another ml in them...

Iv not made test base yet without it crashing, its a cnut! Lol

Personally though...
WHY NOT MAKE IT concentrated enough that it crashes...
stop adding all the extra solvents and just heat it up before every shot...use a hot plate.

I'm trying to make 200mg/ml too though of base. Best i got with only GSO and BB was 80mg and it crashes every night. But painfree. I heat my shit up everytime anyways so who cares.

its funny to me that people always discount the $ on the shit that crashes but hey, at least you know theres something in there...

20% Guaiacol
22% BB
2% BA
leaves 56% carrier oil...
MCT, EO, GSO...

I guess you could go 25% guaiacol...its not gonna be painful. 25% BB?
If i can cram 200mg in that will hold for at least one hour at room temperature so i can filter it....fuck yes! Dont give a shit if it crashes.

Once its in the bottle, its in. Would love to be able to do .5cc in each forearm or bicep preWO and get 200mg...

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Because I'd rather have a stable solution lol.

Ib would you say castor oil would be better than gso for this or will gso suffice next time round?

Thanks

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Most so called 100mg tne is not 100mg/ml due to the issue u are having nuke. Its more around the 80mg area. I know no one likes to get do crashed gear as it looks like its not safe but I , like 808 know its actually good and to reheat and go..you dont wana use castor oil or u will be using a 21g pin to inject as they do for Nebido.Gso is fine and 80mg is fine as there is a fine line in chemistry to where compoinds seperate..possibly 30% bb and 15% guialacol would work..

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Most so called 100mg tne is not 100mg/ml due to the issue u are having nuke. Its more around the 80mg area. I know no one likes to get do crashed gear as it looks like its not safe but I , like 808 know its actually good and to reheat and go..you dont wana use castor oil or u will be using a 21g pin to inject as they do for Nebido.Gso is fine and 80mg is fine as there is a fine line in chemistry to where compoinds seperate..possibly 30% bb and 15% guialacol would work..

Ok tthanks for that mate

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Will let yous know if this extra 1ml guaiacol per 10ml vial saves the day for this lot. If not them I'm leaving it till I can be bothered to fix it lol.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
I think its a success! No crashing this morning also I only adjusted a few just incase it didn't work and there all fine, also some of the others that had crashed arnt as bad this morning so I'm guessing there around there limit for the cold temperature atm, I think if it was summer temps then they would probably hold fine. I'm still going to adjust the rest so the don't crash again then next time use gso not eo. But it seems to me these are holding at a cold temp with:

Ba 3%
Bb 20%
Guaiacol 25%
Eo carrier

Temp at night is about 4-7C atm