©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Stealth Labs

bucksta66

Mar 12, 2007
dont do it

ive read from alot of people that they would get huge red knots at inj. site. they would last a few days and then go down,but still reported gains. one guy was hospitalized and had to stay on the ole drain tube for some time.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Where did you hear this? Please explain more.
I know MANY guys using the stealth products with No problems at all.
Sure havnt heard of anyone being admitted to the hospital or on Drain Tubes.
Sounds Like a story to me.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
rAJJIN said:
Where did you hear this? Please explain more.
I know MANY guys using the stealth products with No problems at all.
Sure havnt heard of anyone being admitted to the hospital or on Drain Tubes.
Sounds Like a story to me.
I agree, I have heard nothing like this?! The Stealth line is my injectables of choice right now and I have no problems at all with any of the products!!! Many others are also using these products with great success!!

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
I know one thing for sure, they've been getting snagged by customs a lot as of late. It seems that they've had a really hard time getting through JFK Airport.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
MaSTa LifTa said:
I know one thing for sure, they've been getting snagged by customs a lot as of late. It seems that they've had a really hard time getting through JFK Airport.
My buddy at work recently recieved all three packs of all stealth...He said you could tell one was opened and it was still sent...Stealth is still good to go bro...

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Tyrone said:
My buddy at work recently recieved all three packs of all stealth...He said you could tell one was opened and it was still sent...Stealth is still good to go bro...

I'm not saying that every stealth package is going to be stopped, I'm just saying that I personally know 3 guys in the last 2 months get those unwanted letters in the mail.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
MaSTa LifTa said:
I'm not saying that every stealth package is going to be stopped, I'm just saying that I personally know 3 guys in the last 2 months get those unwanted letters in the mail.
If some one gets a siezure be it stealth(which more people are ordering nowa days) or anything else, you'll hear more about that than you will succesfull orders...Sounds logical. Same goes for restaurants or anything else...A bad exp. by one will tell way more than one that has a good exp. With a resend policy there is NO WORRIES.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
I'm just saying that I don't think they have that much better success rate than if you'd order a vial from them. Not saying that it's a bad success rate.

bucksta66

Mar 12, 2007
i cant remember what site i read that from but it was about 3 months ago.on another forum several people where saying that the stealth worked good as far as gains go, but painful and they would have sore swollen spots at inj. they were also saying that where it was packaged might not have been the most sanitary

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
One thing you have to remember is that Alin borught out the original Stealth line. Almost immediately, tons of copycats popped up.

You are only getting real stealth if you get it through Alin. Anyone else is a fake.

iflexit_1

Jan 13, 2007
stealth from ivitamins

are you telling me the stealth line from ivitiamins is fake then? i assume they would have quality product since they are on the board as a sponser. can you clear this up, big A?
Ivitamins wouldn't be here if they didn't come correct...They're good to go

Last edited by a moderator:

GROCK

Jan 30, 2007
P.A
Hey guys New to this board on Alin all the time. I pretty much ONLY use stealth product. I have had no bad side effects from ant of it. Been useing Stealth for last 2 twelve week cycles. I have gotten great weight gains and incredible gains on the bench and all other areas would def recomend trying it out. I had tried another site before them and got no where that I have with Stealth and also nothing great from local bone heads that I have ran into around here.Used Test C Boldo Deca Tren E all from Stealth

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
iflexit_1 said:
are you telling me the stealth line from ivitiamins is fake then? i assume they would have quality product since they are on the board as a sponser. can you clear this up, big A?

I'm not familiar with where ivitamins gets their stuff, but they either get it from alin or they use the same packaging system. He doesn't mean the contents of the packages(the actual steroids) are fake. Just trying to say that other people copied his stealth way of getting it through customs. Their stuff is real.

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
iflexit_1 said:
Ivitamins wouldn't be here if they didn't come correct...They're good to go

My bad - ivitamins is the only legit distributor of Alin's Stealth line.

bigrond

Nov 11, 2006
east coast(usa)
ive dealt with ivit and there stuff is awesome my 1st order got snagged by customs and they reshipped it it took 4wks but i got it ive also ordered advanced stealth there stuff is ok the oil is really thick other than that fast and free shipping was awesome,i am trying to deal with domestics now to keep my self out of customs address book