©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Stealth Labs

veryveryquiet

Jun 29, 2006
I have some I haven't tried yet. I did notice when I was transfering to a vile that there was someting floating in there, upon closer inspection it was a small piece of foil from the pin prick through the sachet. So I ordered some filters even though it is prefiltered. This may be what happened to the person who had the adverse reation to it, maybe they shot a foreign body in there? I don't know just a possibility.

crackahoe2020

Jul 2, 2006
Iowa
hey just wondering if stealth is anygood? they seem to have good products. anybody ever try any? and what where the lab result? should i buy? anyone?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Guys come on Over to www.alinboard.com and youll find all the answers.
Theres a Number of pages there of experiences guys have had using the Stealth line from recieving,resluts,transferring to vials, new products added
About every month a contest where Alin gives away 500$ Free in Gear
Lab test reslluts, Faqs, Order section, anabolic forum etc etc

lil scrappy

Nov 30, 2006
The eq is great, some people saying best eq they have eveer done
all of stealth is over filled and very high quality.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I've tried the majority of the Stealth line, best injectables going to date!! Overdoesed, overfilled, underpriced!!!

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
rAJJIN said:
Guys come on Over to www.alinboard.com and youll find all the answers.
Theres a Number of pages there of experiences guys have had using the Stealth line from recieving,resluts,transferring to vials, new products added
About every month a contest where Alin gives away 500$ Free in Gear
Lab test reslluts, Faqs, Order section, anabolic forum etc etc
Bump my bro Raj!!!

gixxer130

Oct 20, 2006
good stuff Im currently on the tren ace and test e .Strong as hell and putting on good quality lean muscle and watching the bodyfat just disapear Spelling..The test hurts a little at first but you get used to it.Besides no pain no gain.::sniper:

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
www said:
Didnt care for it. Just didnt like the reaction I had.
What do you mean by reaction?! Did your body not respond well to the oil used in it?! I love the product line, will be the only injectables I will be using for quite a while!!!

Gladiator

Sep 7, 2006
kawasaki1 said:
I've tried the majority of the Stealth line, best injectables going to date!! Overdoesed, overfilled, underpriced!!!
Come on kawi have you ever done the test E??? that shit hurts like hell ,had to cut it with grape seed oil .Just would have liked to know this in advance ,i emailed my source and was told it was because of the e crystal ,but never had this problem with human grade .Im 50 /50 on this product sorry.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Gladiator said:
Come on kawi have you ever done the test E??? that shit hurts like hell ,had to cut it with grape seed oil .Just would have liked to know this in advance ,i emailed my source and was told it was because of the e crystal ,but never had this problem with human grade .Im 50 /50 on this product sorry.
Test Enan is one of the only products that I have not tried yet (still have plenty of Iranian and Galenika amps left). I have tried the EQ, Test Prop, Tren Ace, Tren Enan, SuperTest, SuperTren, Masteron, with no problems and great results. I have heard from others that the Test Enan was painfull though. Overall the Stealth line is the best injectables going to date!!!