©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Site injected biceps for first time and now sore

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I never go more than 1/2ml into each head of else they are too tight..

I use a Slin pin 29g 1/2"

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I just put 1/2 ml of NPP and 1/4 of Prop in my left Bi last night.

I like pinning different muscles since I like short esters and pin everyday.

That said, It's sore but not bad.

BTW, what size pin did you use?

Wow, I'd think the prop would hurt. All I did was 1 cc of sustanon in my right bicep with a 30g pin and it swelled up BAD. Was walking around with a gimp arm for 3 days after that and could barely use it.lol

Wtmike

Banned
Jul 3, 2014
Bro site injections dont work and if they did sus might be the ou aas you can site inject if u wanna site inject gect syntherol

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I did 2 ml in my left calf once I bet your arm feels the same as my calf did. I have trouble walking for a few days. I just told people I pulled a muscle. But learned a lesson not to ever touch my calf muscle again. I didn't my bi once with a ml it wasn't that bad But I wouldn't push it any more.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
2 mistakes over every thing I see
Like some one else mentioned - you need to work out the muscle after

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Sorry -2nd thing wrong-
Don't have your wife walk on your arms - mostly after injection or any time-
It is one thing to get the fascia stripped, but the walking could goof shit up
I used to be into massive injections in body parts, after 30 years of juice - it is nice -make less holes with more juice in a shot.

joh9356

Aug 19, 2013
Treetops and caves
Agree with all the suggestions and op's here.

Correct me if I'm wrong fellas, but my observation is that the oil suspension that Test-E/C/P uses is thick, and takes much longer to dissipate/absorb into the muscle tissue, and that's actually what causes the soreness.

I use 23g pins and shoot in the glutes. I inject 2.5 CC's per site, and the site stays sore for a few days. My wife will help massage (She is an LMT) to distribute and help soreness.

Lately I have been limiting to half injection on each glute to lessen the soreness and its been working great.

When I saw you were injecting that much Test oily suspension in the biceps I was like "Whoa, this guys a beast!" :)

Of course I haven't tried the bi's, like wtmike said, if I injected in the bi's it would be with Syntherol for the Fascia, but that's just me.

Slow, methodic, deep tissue massage is perfect for helping that soreness, NOT sports massage, I would think that could hurt more than help.

Just my .02 bro!

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
I tried it for a month, but not sure if it worked or not. Next time I'll try it for a longer period of time. Bi's -3cc's IM, sore as hell.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
3 cc is like 3 ml right. You have to have huge fucking arms for the. I think im around 17" at 5'6" and out would never go above 1.5ml

Rod1222

Jan 18, 2014
I inject both bi's (both heads long and short), triceps, and shoulders.

I never go over 1cc in biceps, even with these 20inchers.

Warm the oil, inject LESS cc's next time, and like many others said--work out that injection site after. I found that warming the oil helped so much with test prop pip in my biceps.

Also, with any new injection site, it'll be sore the first few times. Break yourself in and don't rush anything, EVER. Except persuading a woman to have sex.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I personally got big gains on injecting into the bicep heads- never had problems except some bruises that looked stupid as hell - yes sore - but with body building- you are sore every day don't think I ever went over 2 cc in each

Old Man River

Feb 14, 2013
The BIG STATE OF TEXAS!
Two days ago I injected 500 mg of testosterone enanthate into each of my biceps. Yesterday they were sore so I massaged them and had my wife step on them (as she often does when I am sore). Well, I woke up this morning even more sore. That was a surprise! It feels the same as I feel when I have lactic acid build-up, but my bicep workout just prior to the injections was not extraordinary. So, now Im wondering if too much massage of an injection site might be bad. Any ideas?
If you feel like this smart idea of injecting testosterone directly into your biceps will make them bigger, try directly injecting into your dick and let us know how it comes out! Its not gonna happen ,except for localized swelling. Stay with what has worked for many generations and will continue until we perfect the perfect delivery system. K.I.S.S. Later,OMR:banghead:

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
That's not true. I injected. 5 ml in my dick just t9 see what would happed. I'm happy to say I still have the extra 1/4 " girth after a year. But that was the worst week of my life