©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Site injected biceps for first time and now sore

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Two days ago I injected 500 mg of testosterone enanthate into each of my biceps. Yesterday they were sore so I massaged them and had my wife step on them (as she often does when I am sore). Well, I woke up this morning even more sore. That was a surprise! It feels the same as I feel when I have lactic acid build-up, but my bicep workout just prior to the injections was not extraordinary. So, now Im wondering if too much massage of an injection site might be bad. Any ideas?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I think he meant that he did 500mgs total using each bicep which is still braver than me. How come you used your bicep to do it? Why not your glute or thigh or even your shoulder

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
I meant 500mg in each bicep

That is a total of 1000 mg of test enanth. Are you saying that I injured myself and that is why Im sore? Are you saying that the volume is too great for the capacity of a bicep to hold?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Andrew said:
That is a total of 1000 mg of test enanth. Are you saying that I injured myself and that is why Im sore? Are you saying that the volume is too great for the capacity of a bicep to hold?

Your "new" to steroids aren't you? Is this your first cycle? Either that or your biceps is the size of your glutes.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
When has massaging an area been a bad thing to do? It's actually a good thing because it helps spread the gear from the area.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Andrew said:

Holy sh#t dude, I caught hell for doing 1g in my glutes on my 6th cycle! Test prop @ 100g eod is appropriate. All that test (if you need it) needs to go in your glutes or quads.

ALWAYS research this stuff before you start!!

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Andrew said:
First off, I wouldn't do my biceps, it hurts enough in the shoulder. Second, 2cc is too much for your bi. Use glutes or quads next time. By the way, How many cycles have you done so far to be using 1g a week?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I squirt 2cc into by biceps without any problems. I wouldn't have done that much on my FIRST bicep shot - but hey..at least he's got balls! :D

You'll experience less pain by injecting the muscle BEFORE training it. You want to stick the needle in there while the muscle is relaxed - preworkout - rather than post-workout - when its tensed up, tight, and torn. That shits gonna hurt!

I also believe that the contracting and relaxing of the muscles, happening during a workout, helps disperse the oil. This, of course, can't happen if you shoot the oil in there after you are done working out!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
your bicep is really only big enough to hold 1cc of gear but what the hell is a noob doing with 1gram of gear in the first place. I'm only saying your a newbie because your injecting both biceps with 500mgs of gear at the same time in the same day.

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
Save those large injections for a larger muscle group. You must have some big ass arms. I'm 6 ft tall at 240 lbs and if I shot that much test in my arms I wouldnt be able to move.

MdTNT

I'm 6'0 275 durring the on season and pushing 300 in off season and i cna say i have never shot that much in my bi....not cause it wont hold it but cause it is senseless in my opinion....not flaming you bro but for injects like tha just go for the glut...much easier to hit and less risk of nicking a nerve, or cutting things up inside...JMHO

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Just curiuos, why are you injecting 1000mg at one time. That should be spread throughout the week for more even blood levels.
My take is that the pain is caused from the amount of crystals you injected. Inother words, it doesn't matter so much that it was 1, 2or 3 cc's, it is the amount of test crystals in those cc's.
The higher the concentration of steroid to oil the greater the amount of pain you have anyway, no matter where you inject. In addition to that, the biceps are a painful injection site anyway until you get used to it.
Personally, I would only inject short esters into my bi's and leave the long esters to other bodyparts.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Thanks for all the advice

That helps a lot. To answer some of your questions - Prior to this biceps blast I have injected my glutes and delts only for a total of 7 injections. I chose to put the entire 1000mg in my biceps because my biceps are my weakest gainers over the last 10-weeks and they need a boost. In fact, my delts have been my strongest gainers in the last 10-weeks and I had hypothesized that it was due to the shoulders being a common injection site. I had read in Building the Perfect Beast by Author L. Rea, that your entire body benefits from dispersal of the injection but that the specific site benefits the most. I am 6-2 235 pounds. My biceps are not huge but they are strong.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
site injecting doesn't benefit that muscle more than any other one. Or else bodybuilders would have some really strong ass cheeks.

archangel1

Jun 2, 2005
yes it is intramuscular not intravascular, but if you used that same train of thought - ie injecting in that spot will get it to grow more, then massaging the test would disperse it right? make it less painful right?? well, then, you dont want it to disperse because it will not make the site grow as well.

Waldron

Jul 19, 2014
Can't move after injecting!

Basically I've been really stupid, I've injected 1ml of anabolic mass into each biceps. After being so stupid, I no can't straighten my arms! It's day two and so so sore and really can't move my arms without being in so much pain. Can't explain the pain I'm going threw. How long do you think the pain will last as can't hit the gym, get dressed or work! Can't believe how stupid I've been but I could really do with some advice. 1ml per each biceps! Help.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
hahahaha, yeah it sucks. Been there done that, no more gear in biceps just SEO's occasionally. It will subside by a week, first few days are the worst

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
I just put 1/2 ml of NPP and 1/4 of Prop in my left Bi last night.

I like pinning different muscles since I like short esters and pin everyday.

That said, It's sore but not bad.

BTW, what size pin did you use?