©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Shoulder pain

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
The major problem with my shoulders is, that after a good nights sleep, it ache's like hell the next morning due to the fact that i lie on them....Lets put it this way....it's not so sore that i cann't do anything with it, it's just hell of a fragile when i move it..You got a point about going lighter.....maby i should try it. I also think that the problem was created by myself....I starded BB 3 and half months ago, and put in EVERYTHING i had.....thereby damaging my shoulder muscles...To give you an idea..in these 3 months, i build BIGGER than guys in the gym that was there already for amout 1 year.....no lie...
Basicly i OVERtrained myself....if you know what i mean..

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
It's funny you mention not being able to sleep on them. My left shoulder is so tender that it hurts when i lay down to a point that i have to lay on my back and my arm propped up on something. Being that you've grown quickly also has a factor. Just imagine the weight that your shoulder has to carry now that your arm is bigger and heavier. i've noticed that when i go on cycle my shoulders bother me more just because of the added weight to them even thou gear helps to minimize them by adding extra fluid around your joints. Also i can't stress this enough...work on your rear delts also. Your shoulders take alot of pressure when doing pressing movements IE flat bench, military press...etc. And some of the time it's that imbalance of your front and rear delts that can make a difference.

Last edited:

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
oracle said:
It's funny you mention not being able to sleep on them. My left shoulder is so tender that it hurts when i lay down to a point that i have to lay on my back and my arm propped up on something. Being that you've grown quickly also has a factor. Just imagine the weight that your shoulder has to carry now that your arm is bigger and heavier. i've noticed that when i go on cycle my shoulders bother me more just because of the added weight to them even thou gear helps to minimize them by adding extra fluid around your joints. Also i can't stress this enough...work on your rear delts also. Your shoulders take alot of pressure when doing pressing movements IE flat bench, military press...etc. And some of the time it's that imbalance of your front and rear delts that can make a difference.
Very true Oracle...I won't neccesarely say its a major problem, but i do thing a person must see to it.....you never know what can happen in the future...I would rather lay of for 10 days, than NEVER be able to do it for the rest of my life :(

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Robin Hood said:
Very true Oracle...I won't neccesarely say its a major problem, but i do thing a person must see to it.....you never know what can happen in the future...I would rather lay of for 10 days, than NEVER be able to do it for the rest of my life :(

Agreed.....although i do like i used to in the military....suck it up and drive on.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
oracle said:
Agreed.....although i do like i used to in the military....suck it up and drive on.
Well....i was in the millatry 25 years ago....so i think i did my part....lol...now i can rest...:)

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
oracle said:
Those days we were in for 2 years.....i was a dog-handler......we used to clean up dogshit, trained them, and used them on opperations...i'm 44 years old..maby THATS why i get all this pains...lololol

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Well you had a tougher job than me. I was in about 3 years ago now and served for 6 1/2 years in the army. i just turned 30 but i'm still in my prime....or at least i'd like to believe i am. lol

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Oracle my friend.....believe me.....doesn't matter HOW old you are......the army is something you will NEVER forget till the day you die.....If i look at some youngsters nowadays, that doesn't go to the army, you can actually SEE the slackness they have......no respect, no nothing.....pitty :(

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Robin Hood said:
Oracle my friend.....believe me.....doesn't matter HOW old you are......the army is something you will NEVER forget till the day you die.....If i look at some youngsters nowadays, that doesn't go to the army, you can actually SEE the slackness they have......no respect, no nothing.....pitty :(

The army definitly was an experience to remember. I miss being called Sergeant :D