©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

sex drive poll

My sex drive is best described as follows...

• never slowed down from using steroids

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • rarely slows down with certain steroids

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • frequently slows down with certain steroids

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I vaguely remember my last erection

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I might as well be gay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BigTex

Feb 6, 2005
Thanks for the "nut" info. I wan't sure how long the shrinkage would go. It has not affected my sex drive or pleasure at all. It was funny. I was doing the cursory "male scratch" and found the minimalized nuts. Other than that, I would have never realized it.

Funny story on "smelling" when you get home. My "ex" wife began trying to get me to stick my dick in flour to see if anything stuck to it! Found it easier to divorce the bitch that do that...

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
BigTex said:
Funny story on "smelling" when you get home. My "ex" wife began trying to get me to stick my dick in flour to see if anything stuck to it! Found it easier to divorce the bitch that do that...

hahaha

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
BigTex said:

Dadgum, did she bake with it afterwards? I'm glad I never got invited to eat biscuits and gravy at your place.

W

wolfyEVH

DragonRider said:
Dadgum, did she bake with it afterwards? I'm glad I never got invited to eat biscuits and gravy at your place.

LMAO...too funny!!!!