©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Running orals longer

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
But i run drol at 150mg. Halo still ok?
After a week or two you'll know right away if you can handle it. I could never run more than 100 anadrol. Honestly if your competitive and have a goal in mind than maybe. But 150 drol should make you strong as fuck. You wouldn't need halo.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Joenoarms

Apr 22, 2017
I'm at a point now where I'm just forcing myself to eat anyway it seems after you eat so much food even junk food looks nasty.....I just wish they'd come up with a healthy pill that had all needed nutrition in it.....I know keep.dreaming but we all have to dream. Lol

Everything starts with an idea bro.
A couple guys have actually tried this but it was all BS. But who knows what the future holds. ok I'm not high jacking a thread just chiming in.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I've tried to follow this reasoning to aid in appetite suppression while cutting, but all I end up with is hunger + acid reflux lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swallow a tbsp of apple cider vinegar chased with water. Adding digestive enzymes to your diet can help. Sometimes, too little acid can cause excessive stomach activity trying to make use of what it has and that causes backing into the esophagus.

Sub7percent

Donating Member
Jun 6, 2016
Swallow a tbsp of apple cider vinegar chased with water. Adding digestive enzymes to your diet can help. Sometimes, too little acid can cause excessive stomach activity trying to make use of what it has and that causes backing into the esophagus.

Interesting you say this because I am running tren right now which i would usually need to take Prilosec with but haven't and haven't had acid reflux but I HAVE been taking apple cider vinegar every day lately...

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Interesting you say this because I am running tren right now which i would usually need to take Prilosec with but haven't and haven't had acid reflux but I HAVE been taking apple cider vinegar every day lately...

Very cool to hear. Check back in with updates for us if it's not too much trouble. Good luck with your run!
Grim