©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Roids, rumors with the penis

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
i have noticed JR getting harder not bigger per say, but thicker. the other week i was getting some good lovens when i decided to hold one leg up and stratal the other at first i thought she was enjopying it then when she covered her eyes i stopped she said that it was hurting to bad to continue ,so you know the story then off to the bathroom to finish up

matriculated27

Aug 11, 2005
come on known of you have ever heard this ever? thats the big thing going around.
"oh you take roids...........so you have a small penis right."

i dont beleive at all that steroids will affect the penis in any way shape or form at all, lol unless you inject it there. i think this rumor should be cleared up but thanks for all the great feedback if ya guys have anymore, feel free to leave it down.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Yea but I have a pile driving ass...Most girls will say That'll work.....Or.....
I have a 10" tongue and a 2" dick and all I want to do is fuck...

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
matriculated27 said:
Alright, simple lets get to the bottom of this. One of the biggest things that goes around is if you take roids obviously your penis is greatly affected so lets get to the bottom of this.
Have any of your personally noticed a difference in size (the penis area) while using roids or the aftermath.
This goes for teenagers also, will penis growth be affected if your taking roids and your a teenager.

I say we should get all everything of anything concerning this topic out so if you have any comments, opinions stories POST
Your dick is not affected AT ALL.
Your testicular function is...
You may not get a hard-on while using AS?...never happened to me...I use proper PCT to prevent it at that time...
Finally,if your using(self-medicating) w/AS as a teenager your a fu**ing idiot.

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
matriculated27 said:
come on known of you have ever heard this ever? thats the big thing going around.
"oh you take roids...........so you have a small penis right."

Going around where? You need to find a different group of people to hang out with.
The group I hang out with has never said that.

I've got something for you to think about though. Around 12 or 13 most boys enter puberty. Their testicles start producing more testosterone and as a result a number of things happen. Their voice gets deeper, their muscles start to get more dense than little girls muscles, they develop body hair and praise the lord, their penises grow bigger.
If increased test during puberty would cause your penis to grow, why, oh why would increased test after puberty cause it to shrink?
That is kind of like saying if I put high test gas in my standard engine it runs better, but if I soup the engine up and put high test gas in the engine it hinders the performance.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
DragonRider said:
Going around where? You need to find a different group of people to hang out with.
The group I hang out with has never said that.

I've got something for you to think about though. Around 12 or 13 most boys enter puberty. Their testicles start producing more testosterone and as a result a number of things happen. Their voice gets deeper, their muscles start to get more dense than little girls muscles, they develop body hair and praise the lord, their penises grow bigger.
If increased test during puberty would cause your penis to grow, why, oh why would increased test after puberty cause it to shrink?
That is kind of like saying if I put high test gas in my standard engine it runs better, but if I soup the engine up and put high test gas in the engine it hinders the performance.
Thanks DR. astute analogy.
can you understand, hardlyarticulated27? I got the name wrong didnt I? I'm sorry if so.

Jun 19, 2005
haha any thread with "penis" gets a bunch of replys..lol

getting rid of my gut and getting in nicer shape makes you just look better, when you lose fat around your stomach it looks bigger...being in my 40's and on test is like being a 20 year old but with a brain that works!

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
www said:
haha any thread with "penis" gets a bunch of replys..lol

getting rid of my gut and getting in nicer shape makes you just look better, when you lose fat around your stomach it looks bigger...being in my 40's and on test is like being a 20 year old but with a brain that works!
Ha Ha HA, he said Penis. Hey, gear can give you a good pump in your muscle, so why not in your cock? You sound like a high schooler that just graduated(matriculate) So if you're worried about your dick, don't use steroids, my cock fell off durring my first cycle.

firetodd5

May 27, 2005
Florida
has anyone read Jose Canseco's book? He actually talks a little about that. He says HGH makes it bigger. Anyone have any comments or experience with this? By the way, I can sit here and read your posts all day, they are both educational and hilarious. Thanks guys!!!!!

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
i think it all looks bigger because of more blood flow. what if ya did the penis stretching and the extra blood flow may cause some results ;)

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
HEY ! i got a question .. WHY are some of you newbies sooooo worried about your penis's . come on if you got a small cock, then you got a small cock you have had it your whole life so far and your still alive learn to use it a little better and you wont have any more complaints from your little girlfriends...

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
you know the more you use it and the more often it is stretched it is bound to get bigger i mean shit a metal chain even stretches after awhile. so that may mean you need to masterbate a little more often

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
cawb said:
you know the more you use it and the more often it is stretched it is bound to get bigger i mean shit a metal chain even stretches after awhile. so that may mean you need to masterbate a little more often
Frequent ejaculations are good for prostate health as well.