©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Roids, rumors with the penis

matriculated27

Aug 11, 2005
Alright, simple lets get to the bottom of this. One of the biggest things that goes around is if you take roids obviously your penis is greatly affected so lets get to the bottom of this.
Have any of your personally noticed a difference in size (the penis area) while using roids or the aftermath.
This goes for teenagers also, will penis growth be affected if your taking roids and your a teenager.

I say we should get all everything of anything concerning this topic out so if you have any comments, opinions stories POST

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
matriculated27 said:
Alright, simple lets get to the bottom of this. One of the biggest things that goes around is if you take roids obviously your penis is greatly affected so lets get to the bottom of this.
Have any of your personally noticed a difference in size (the penis area) while using roids or the aftermath.
This goes for teenagers also, will penis growth be affected if your taking roids and your a teenager.

I say we should get all everything of anything concerning this topic out so if you have any comments, opinions stories POST

Nice intro bro, Welcome to Anasci! My only problems were during PCT where I completely lost my sex drive. No sex drive = limp dick, but not smaller!! Everything is back to normal now. It was actually good for my wife since it gave her time to heal!! :D Sex drive is out of control with Test!! :D Already told her to beware of my next cycle!

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
I have never heard this rumor. The testicles can shrink while on cycle due to decreased natural test production, but I'm unsure how an AAS would effect the size of an already mature male's penis. Just as those "penis Pills" can't make it larger either. You get what you got...period.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
My balls and bag have been sucked up tight to my ass..but no difference in size....I do bang the shit out of my wife when the test is kicking in....

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
But guys you have to realize that ...The only difference between and average dick and a big dick is only 3".......

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
My johnson is the same size. I do admit that while on PCT I would not get as hard as I normally would. But while on cycle I would catch wood just looking at a nice girl. I went to the bar one night and I was dancing with this girl and poked her with my sword. I felt like I was at a high school dance or something when that happened. Som bitch had a mind of it's own while on cycle.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
no growth plates to be affected, i wouldnt see why steroids would stunt your tissue growth.

Compounds like winny and HGH are actually known to stimulate ligament and tissue growth. Since the penis is comprised of MANY ligaments at the base of the shaft and the rest being tissue cavity that fills with blood(the glans or shaft), you can see how certain types of AAS can actually help the growth of the penis. Also the increased blood flow from strenuous excersize can help with size as well.

So next time a girl says, "You're on steroids?!?!?! So that like means you like have a small penis now right???? teheehe."
You know what to say.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Yeah dudes i pump mine full of 10CC's of Synthol before the club every night. That way when a girl reaches down there she thinks its a banana in my pants.

W

wolfyEVH

matriculated27 said:

what a first post. I'm guessing you're 18 or under?!?!

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
wolfyEVH said:
what a first post. I'm guessing you're 18 or under?!?!

lol, yeah I like how he tries to make it sound like a general question so it doesnt single him out.

"Have any of your personally noticed a difference in size (the penis area) while using roids or the aftermath."

hahah i love that line.
the grammar is terrible by the way, WHY HAS THE INTERNET NOT INVENTED A GRAMMAR CHECK

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
matriculated27 said:

I've been told by a few diff girls that I'm BIGGER. None of them knew I was on gear either. Really it's just increased blood flow or the pump when you're hard. So not exactly longer but increased diameter I guess. And it goes back to normal after I'm off awhile.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
gregdiesel said:
I've been told by a few diff girls that I'm BIGGER. None of them knew I was on gear either. Really it's just increased blood flow or the pump when you're hard. So not exactly longer but increased diameter I guess. And it goes back to normal after I'm off awhile.

Same here bro. A few different girls have commented on my dick being bigger than it used to be (since I started using AAS). I had to break up with this 20-yr-old hottie I was bangin because it was too painful for her....looked like her eyes were gonna pop out of her head once I finally got it all the way in. lol :eek: